Soarin' Video!- Here ya go...

DisneyNirvana

It looks like it will be totally awesome! Thanks for posting. And, I want to thank all you who post video clips on this site of attractions. I wish I'd known about this website a long time ago! It's nice to know there are many others who are Disney crazed like me! Now, I'm waiting for a digital "Mickey's Philarmagic" to be posted!!!! Bring it on!

figmentfan

Great Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brings back memories of when I rode it during the AP Preview back in Mid-April. This is a MUST for anybody going to WDW!!!!! For some reason, I can't get enought of this ride........I am always thinking about it, and want to go on it again, and again, and again.....................

This is a great ride, best seats are the first row, you don't see anybody's feet hanging down.

Did anybody see in the Mountain scene with the skiiers, that one of the skiiers fell.............was that for the movie, or was it real?

Enjoy Soarin and the New Land Pavilion. :)

ProjectTracker

figmentfan said:
Great Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anybody see in the Mountain scene with the skiiers, that one of the skiiers fell.............was that for the movie, or was it real?

Enjoy Soarin and the New Land Pavilion. :)

A CM back on March 18th, when we were going for a sneak peak at Soarin' said to watch at the top of one of the peaks. But I do believe that it was done mainly for the film.

WDWBro

i love it, i love it, i love it!

unfortunently (i'm a bad speller!) i probably won't be able to go on it when i go down for one day in May, but I can't wait for the next long trip so i can experience the awesomeness of Soarin'. THANKS FOR THE VIDEO!!

wannabeBelle

We LOVE video around here!!!!!!!! Could you possibly tell?? Thanks again for a great job!!!! 19 more days to go before I see it in person!!!!!!!! Belle

jmuboy

To answer the question, almost all human in the film were "staged" from the falling skier to the waving navy men...to the people climbing the mts. in the desert scene, surfers, golfers, etc.

wkreid

Wasn's Exactly WOWED...but Relaxing and Enjoyable

I just got back from WDW on Friday (April 29th). I will have to say that this being my first trip to WDW in April it was alot more crowded than expected. I'm used to January and October crowds..if you can call them that.
So, I was lucky enough to get on Soarin' on Thursday (April 28th), we ran right over to Soarin' first thing in the morning and low and behold it was open. My wife went through first with her cousin and friend and I waited with the baby until she came back..(30 minutes later...only running one side of the attraction at the time). Well, the wife finally reappeared and I handed off the baby and sprinted to the Fast Pass with my Baby Swap Pass....weeeeeee!!! I winded my way through the maze until I hit the split...they had luckily opened both sides by this time. I was directed down the left corridor to car C, row 1, seat 6. I buckeled my belt and awaited my flight ( I loved the preboarding flick...I won't say more as I don't want to spoil it).
So, up we went and my Soarin' adventure began. I won't go into detail about the ride..but I will say I loved the orange groves...mmmmmm (besides Mickey's Philharmagic delicious odors...this is my second favorite). I can't say that Soarin' lived up to all the hype...but it was enjoyable none the less. It is a definitely a bigger draw than Food Rocks to the Land Pavillion, though I do miss FR now and then.
I can't wait for the Seasons Food stations to open. I spoke to a CM, while making a return visit to retrieve my hat from the ride (don't forget to get your belongings from the baskets under your chair), and they had a tasting the prior day. She said the food was delicious...I hope she was sincere and not tellin' me what I wanted to hear.
I definitely hope they update the movies in Soarin' overtime, as the same old flick could get boring.

PS try and get Row 1 if ya ride. You may see a bit of the ceiling, but you're looking down most of the time so not too big a distraction. I hated seeing legs dangle in front of me in Rows 2 and 3...just my opinion.

Spaciestacey30

I was lucky enough to get to ride Soarin during the preview for passholders. I thought it was amazing! I have to say it is my new favorite Disney ride! I loved everything about it! We went on it a few times. I took tons of pics of the the que (have yet to upload them..sorry) I was gonna post them before the ride acutally opened...but have been super busy. I am going back to disney this month..you can bet your booty that is my first stop once I am in Epcot!

First time I rode I sat in row 2...was amazing..couldn't see floor...did have feet dangling over me..but it didn't bother me at all.

The next time we rode we sat row 3...I didn't enjoy the ride nearly as much from this row..saw the floor..so if you can avoid it don't sit in row 3!

I didn't get the chance to sit in row 1...but I imagined you would see the ceiling..so wasn't sure I wanted to try it. I will def try it when I go back. Just to make a proper judgement! LOL!

I would gladly wait in line for this ride! Get a fast pass for something else! This ride is worth the wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom