Soarin' Video!- Here ya go...

tk421-sw

Original Poster
IT's not my video, (not done by my camera) but the videographer said I could post it. So, here's a taste. I was not able to video it myself, but I will don't worry...

Click Pic..

Im trying a new link so tell me if anyone can't see it. Thanks!
PS- Video guy would be...ProjectTracker. Thanks.

longfamily

great video! Now that I have seen the video it makes perfect sense why Soarin' had to be included into the Land Pavillion. When and if they ever create a new film for the attraction I would love to see more from the rest of the world and possibly less golfers:lol:. They could have renamed the ride to be just Soarin' however. Not being from California myself, I would have never known that the film was only California based. In fact, I would imagine that the non-Disney addict would not know that the park in the end sequence is DisneyLand.

AliciaLuvzDizne

i didnt watch the whole thing but i clicked through it and it looks exciting ( i dont want to ruin it...i'll be there in 50 something days!!)

thank you for posting and thanks to your friend too!! :D

DDuckFan130

This thread made me think of one thing I was thinking about while standing in the queue on Friday. For those that have seen it already, would those pictures of different parts of the world with the trivia underneath (i.e. forests, waterfalls, glaciers, etc.) be an indication of something in the distant future? I don't know how the queue in CA is, but I really enjoyed looking at these pictures while waiting and answering the trivia. Is it a hint to something or is it just there to incorporate the Land or something :veryconfu

Don't get me wrong because I absolutely loved the attraction, but I just thought of that while standing there.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
This thread made me think of one thing I was thinking about while standing in the queue on Friday. For those that have seen it already, would those pictures of different parts of the world with the trivia underneath (i.e. forests, waterfalls, glaciers, etc.) be an indication of something in the distant future? I don't know how the queue in CA is, but I really enjoyed looking at these pictures while waiting and answering the trivia. Is it a hint to something or is it just there to incorporate the Land or something :veryconfu

Don't get me wrong because I absolutely loved the attraction, but I just thought of that while standing there.

I thought that was odd! I wonder if we could soar over Antartica? Who knows

DDuckFan130

tk421-sw said:
I thought that was odd! I wonder if we could soar over Antartica? Who knows
And the special effects could be us freezing :lol:

It would be cool at some point to soar over the Greek temples, the Egyptian Pyramids, or the Eiffel tower. We'll see, but I'm happy right now with how it is.

Disney_Belle

I cant wait to go on it! I am so excited! I loved the reaction the golf ball got! And I was hoping they would include Disneyland and they did!! I cant wait to get on that in 75 days!

ProjectTracker

xodisneybelleox said:
I cant wait to go on it! I am so excited! I loved the reaction the golf ball got! And I was hoping they would include Disneyland! I cant wait to get on that in 75 days!

Actually they do include Disneyland at the end.

ProjectTracker

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the video that I was able to take. But I must say that it's 100% better when your actually there. The video doesn't do the ride justice.

DLP Fan

longfamily said:
They could have renamed the ride to be just Soarin' however. Not being from California myself, I would have never known that the film was only California based. In fact, I would imagine that the non-Disney addict would not know that the park in the end sequence is DisneyLand.

The ride at WDW is simply called Soarin'. In the California Adventure it is called 'Soarin' Over California'.

Great video. Cant wait to ride it for myself. One slight problem I have is the Christmas tree at the end. Is that on the ride all the time or is it a Christmas addition? Sorry if thats a really stupid question!

(Oh and is there a hidden Mickey in the fireworks?)

Supermatt70

DLP Fan said:
Great video. Cant wait to ride it for myself. One slight problem I have is the Christmas tree at the end. Is that on the ride all the time or is it a Christmas addition? Sorry if thats a really stupid question!

(Oh and is there a hidden Mickey in the fireworks?)

It is always Christmas on the ride. Remember that this is the same film that the Disneyland Resort uses and Christmas is a HUGE over the top production at Disneyland. The Christmas ending makes sense to all Disneyland fans but not to the average guest at Walt Disney World. But I'm not sure that guests at WDW will even know that it's Disneyland they're flying over. On the video you can overhear someone being told which park it is.

And as to the "Air Mickey", he was a part of Believe, Disneyland's fireworks show. He will return it looks like for Remember.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom