Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

JohnWD

image.jpeg
As sure as I'm breathing...but I'd avoid that hot mess...and you can be sure I could ride Universe of Energy 4 times in that amount of time...

I guess I'm a sucker for brachiosaurs chewing greens... ;)

SnowWhite71

Does anyone know if the preshow that includes Patrick Warburton is still running with the update? or did they redo that too? I apologize if it was already discussed or brought up.

aladdin2007

Biggest changes to the queue from the pics is they've covered the previous painted concrete floor with carpeting and installed some blueish lighting along the ceiling. Oh, and they added another Magic Band reader at the entrance.

Overall, somewhat disappointing. But at least the video itself should be as clear as it can be (IMAX Laser projectors are VERY welcome).

EDIT: Also noticed the FP+/Stand-by merge point was moved back so it's right at the junction of the 3 concourse hallways.

isnt the earth globe new as you walk in? reminds me of if you had wings or something like that, but agree they did as little as possible. However the new film when it opens next month will be excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom