Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

jt04

Oh the irony... The troll that never visits the park's calling others trolls over a simple bit of info anyone who pays attention to the theme parks in any reasonable amount to be a regular here should know.

Oh I am still amazed you haven't been buried where no one can see you

Buried?

jt04

You were wrong that the original film was in fact digitalized. California has had a digital version for a while now. The possibility of it opening on the May 27 is not a fanboy rumor trolling the Internet or whatever you called it.

These are the WDW forums. Was the Soarin at The Land upgraded before it closed? I just think it, in particular, may not be ready to open early. Unlike DCA which is not getting a new queue and theater.

Rteetz

These are the WDW forums. Was the Soarin at The Land upgraded before it closed? I just think it, in particular, may not be ready to open early. Unlike DCA which is not getting a new queue and theater.
I have a source that says its ready. The whole reasons it's not opening with the new film until June 17th is because of Shanghai.

Kman101

Can't wait for the new Soarin' film to debut! However it would have been nice if DCA kept the California version and Epcot gets the world version. Wouldn't want unique versions for the parks they fit in. But then there would be complaints that DCA got shafted so ....

Kman101

Be

Because the entire area was refreshed. They don't need a new queue because theirs is fine and the demand isn't there for another theater. Frankly Epcot needs four theaters and the queue is horrible. Come on. Lol

jt04

Be

Because the entire area was refreshed. They don't need a new queue because theirs is fine and the demand isn't there for another theater. Frankly Epcot needs four theaters and the queue is horrible. Come on. Lol

The topic at hand is whether Soarin at WDW will open early with the old film. I say it won't. Possibly could at DCA.

#readingisfundamental

flynnibus

Premium Member
The topic at hand is whether Soarin at WDW will open early with the old film. I say it won't. Possibly could at DCA.

#readingisfundamental

Once again.. classic jt.. you don't get to move the goal posts to save yourself.

"Was the original film digitized? If not, I doubt it will be returning. Not only that but the new ride has to be programmed."

Both questions answered by BOTH films being used in other parks prior to EPCOT.

#truthIsFundamental

Now I'm going to stop clicking the show ignored content... because it frustrates me when I waste time on people who really have zero interest on actually learning or improving.

jt04

Once again.. classic jt.. you don't get to move the goal posts to save yourself.

"Was the original film digitized? If not, I doubt it will be returning. Not only that but the new ride has to be programmed."

Both questions answered by BOTH films being used in other parks prior to EPCOT.

#truthIsFundamental

Now I'm going to stop clicking the show ignored content... because it frustrates me when I waste time on people who really have zero interest on actually learning or improving.

So is that a "yes"?

jt04

Well it's a strong rumor that it will believe if you want you don't have to. Don't make claims without knowing the info.

I just said I doubted the rumor and gave reasons why. I am not the one who decides. This is a discussion forum. I am discussing the rumor is all.

Rteetz

I just said I doubted the rumor and gave reasons why. I am not the one who decides. This is a discussion forum. I am discussing the rumor is all.
You said you doubted it was real and that is was some made up fanboy trolling rumor or whatever. That in fact isn't true. OPTN the site stating this rumor really has yet to ever be wrong.

PixieBeth

I have a source that says its ready. The whole reasons it's not opening with the new film until June 17th is because of Shanghai.
I know "marketing" and all, but if the theatre and new film are ready, do they really think the Chinese care whether we see the new film 2-3 weeks before Shanghai opens? Most would never even know. I hope that's not the case, that they're just waiting for that date...

PixieBeth

I definitely don't think Shanghai would be happy if the agreement was broken.
I guess I didn't think about there being a specific agreement. For what purpose though? Is it the idea that China is featured in the film and so they get to see it first? Just trying to understand.

Eta: Didn't see the "they paid for it" comment until after I posted this.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom