So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

Phicinfan

Okay, having looked over all the posts by Marni and others, I am now in the camp of this is an IP they are about to acquire, or just acquired. So my frozen prediction, while tongue and cheek, isn't valid.

hmmmm......

I for one, LOVE the idea of them going after Star Trek, to get the playoff of trekies vs. star wars fans..... but since it will be only one ride, and not a major land, I don't think that is going to be the case.

I also don't think its IJ. Its too obvious, and no reason to be so secretive.

Hmmmm.....

LOTRs really, really intrigues me, but again I would think that would be more inclined for a full land. Even if its only Hobbit based or such.

Hmmm.....

So I will go totally out of the box and say........Percy Jackson....just cause I can.

chiefs11

Okay, having looked over all the posts by Marni and others, I am now in the camp of this is an IP they are about to acquire, or just acquired. So my frozen prediction, while tongue and cheek, isn't valid.

hmmmm......

I for one, LOVE the idea of them going after Star Trek, to get the playoff of trekies vs. star wars fans..... but since it will be only one ride, and not a major land, I don't think that is going to be the case.

I also don't think its IJ. Its too obvious, and no reason to be so secretive.

Hmmmm.....

LOTRs really, really intrigues me, but again I would think that would be more inclined for a full land. Even if its only Hobbit based or such.

Hmmm.....

So I will go totally out of the box and say........Percy Jackson....just cause I can.
I thought Universal had theme park rights to Star Trek in the US, but I might be wrong.
And honestly, I'd rather them do both that and LotR/Hobbit... It just seems like they would be a better fit for Universal and I think they could do both of them better then Disney would.

Captain Neo

Possibly but I'd expect something sooner. It's not scheduled that far away.

As it stands there's scant public details about the SWL attractions so they've plenty to talk about before anything else.

I doubt they are announcing anything prior to next D23 at the earliest

FigmentJedi

Possibly but I'd expect something sooner. It's not scheduled that far away.

As it stands there's scant public details about the SWL attractions so they've plenty to talk about before anything else.
Makes me wonder if we'll get any surprises out of Celebration Europe next week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom