So What's on Your Antenna?

Mr.EPCOT

SPACESHIP EARTH

When it's not Spaceship Earth, it's Figment. Probably the only way I'll probably ever put a different one than those up is if they make a Horizons antenna topper (highly unlikely).

WhatJaneSays

On the van we have we have Devil!Stitch from Halloween ... it's so cute with the horns and cape we couldn't change it.

And on my little car I just lost my third and last Pirates flag. :cry: I sent a friend that lives in the area over to Downtown Disney and she couldn't find any! I don't know what I'm going to do, that was the only topper I've ever had on my car ... here's wishing I can find one when I'm up there in April.

westie

Basic black mickey. After losing/getting ripped off of 2 red-white and blue ones I glued the new one on! Haha! Take that!!

disneyragazzo

I've got a drawer full of them, but I haven't put on on my car in a while because I live in downtown DC.

I've always wanted some way to display them (on a specially made rack or something). Anyone ever seen anything like that?

cindy_k

This is the one currently on my tan SportTrac.

1733M.jpg

I think Stitch matches the car. :D
I do change him out for Holiday toppers as they roll around.

Nemo14

This is the one currently on my tan SportTrac.

1733M.jpg

I think Stitch matches the car. :D
I do change him out for Holiday toppers as they roll around.
I used to have a Goofy one like that that looked like he was holding on to the antenna with his feet flying behind him. I loved that one!

Woozle

my girlfriend has a gold mickey topper that is pretty cool. I really like that Stitch one. I'm gonna def search for a good one next time im at the world.

kjd469

I live in Mexico....and if I can get 1 week out of an antenna topper before it's stolen, I'm happy. Was just at WDW last week, and stocked up on a variety of toppers, so I shouldn't run out for a while. I am going to try the glue trick though...can't hurt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom