So What's on Your Antenna?

MissM

Last time I was there (about a month ago) I got a glittery blue and silver YOAMD Mickey Ears one. (Like this.) It's cool but it's getting faded pretty fast. :( But hey, gotta put something fun on my 18-year old Grandma-mobile of a ride! :lol:
-m

Bug715

I can't imagine changing my antenna topper every week!! I would never be able to remember what was on it when I was walking through the parking lot. I have the classic minnie that was always on there. But at the end of my CP I got the graudation Mickey so that is on my car. I have the Sally (from cars) one the Disney Store had the summer the movies came out but it is in my car because I was afraid that someone would steal it or it would blow off since it isn't too aerodynamic. I have that because my car's "name" is Sally.

manatee74

On my 3rd Pirate ( They keep getting stolen) We did have The Easter Bunny Mickey on until that one was stolen 2 weeks ago. Lol We're just not meant to have one.

Mouseketeer09

Mom's car and Dad's car antenna depends on the holiday, on my car I have nemo, and my sister's car has the princess crown. We have every holiday along with other characters like goofy, donald, mickey, minnie, tink, & nemo. What can I say...we're obsessed! :wave:

Tinkerbella16

The pink Princess "minnie" with the silver sparkley crown...I love it!!!

I take mine off when I go to malls or big parking lots. I know many people have had theirs stolen. I bought my mom a baseball mickey antenna last year and she hasnt even put it on yet, because shes afraid of it getting stolen.

Sulley

Just thought I'd share for those who don't have antenna's. My wife's car, a convertible bug, doesn't have one either. So here's what we did.

antennaBALL.jpg

Pretty simple actually, that is if you don't mind poking a hole through Mickey's head. I used a small flat head screwdriver (the kind for eye glass repair), ran it through the antenna hole and carefully poked through. Ohh... and make sure you're running it straight though, Mickey will be off balance if you don't. Then follow it up with some fishing line with a knot at the end and run it up the new hole.

Enjoy,
-SULLEY

alilance

NOTHING :( My husband took my car through the carwash :hammer: and lost my mickey head topper! I have to wait 45 days until I get my Epcot spaceship earth one!!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Right now I have princess Minnie. I have all the seasonal toppers so I just took the Easter Egg one off. I really want to get a Tigger one but I can't find them anywhere. :shrug:

raven

Currently a flower Mickey for spring...even though in Michigan spring is still a long way off (4-6 inches tonight).

I change mine at least once a week since I have about 50+ of them and they are still growing.

wdwmomof3

Plain Mickey, but it says Walt Disney World. I just love reading that. :) And to the OP, it has helped me find my vehicle several times too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom