So What's on Your Antenna?

MinnieLee

I have a whole collection of antenna toppers that change to the holiday or the season. I had the gold anniversary topper on a couple of years ago and someone took it when I was in the mall. I was not a happy camper. Right now I just switched from Easter egg to the sunshine Mickey with the sunglasses - hopefully spring is here and summer not far behind!

Jenna

We have the minnie one although my mum wont put it on the antenna of her car incase it gets stolen-we live in N ireland and you come to expect that lol! she displays it on the dash though!

Hotdogs

We have had Mickey Soccer, Mickey Sorcerers Hat, Eeyore, Mickey Santa Hat and Year of a Million Dreams Glitter Mickey. Like the look of the TOT one.

H20Babie

Mine's pretty plain, just a white face, black ears, with wrap around black sunglasses, with the WDW logo on the ears.

Planning to pick up some others :)

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
Right now I have princess Minnie. I have all the seasonal toppers so I just took the Easter Egg one off. I really want to get a Tigger one but I can't find them anywhere. :shrug:

I got mine in the store in Downtown Disney that sells all the pens & pencils. It was the only place I saw Tigger. After reading everyone's posts about their toppers getting stolen, I'm becoming paranoid:lookaroun! If I make it back this year, I'll have to stock up with some spares!!

mpoppins76

I was so excited when we got our new car (a Murano), I went and bought a new topper, (this one):
antenna.jpg

Got home, went to put it on....it doesn't have an antenna!! :mad:

UKHelen

I currently have a sparkly silver mickey that I bought off ebay but I must, must, must change it!

ps I am amazed at the number of people who change them very regularly!!!

pps We always get excited when we see other cars with them on!!! :lol:

WV_Jayola

I love my topper, because it's pretty unique, i believe...

I have DORIS!

*crickets chirping*...

you know.....doris.....bowler hat guy's.......uhm....bowler hat.

anyhow, that's what i have! with a plush bowler hat guy sitting on my dashboard, giving everyone a perfectly evil *bad guy* glare! lol

jeff.,

I change mine around often, but right now on my car I have the pink princess Minnie, and on my husbands, the YOMD Mickey....oops, I haven't driven his car in awhile, it still has the snowman Mickey. We have weather to the 80's today, I guess I should get out there and change it :) It always helps me find my car in parking lots too! The only one I've ever had taken was my golden sparkly hat Mickey (DL's 50th?)
We have a great Goofy's hat that is cloth that we bought at DL several years ago, but I don't want to put it up until we have a back up of it and I've never seen another one.

dazzer68

:mad:oh i dont have one! i want one but my car (audi a2) doesnt want one so he wins! might have to get a new car if he doesnt behave

eroyee

I never there was a Tink one!! I am such a huge Tink fan!! Looks like I'll be looking for that one on my next trip.
Go to laughingplace.com and click on shop, then antenna toppers. theres a full body Tink one there. I bought the POOH one for my sons car since our car doesnt have an antenna:cry:

Cynderella

Right now I have a socerer Mickey one and I need to find my spring time one. I also have some seasonals. And a bunch I cant find since we just bought a house and they are all packed somewhere!

sweetale

I don't have an antenna either, so another way to display the toppers (while still being able to rotate them easily) is to sandwich them in between the dash and the windshield. And if you drive like me (very fast with sharp turns:lol:) and they don't stay, just adhere a little poster tack on the bottom. Problem solved! And right now, I have pooh bear nestled in there.:wave:

MacDuffieMuppet

i have one similar to this
2901215391508080_1.jpg
except its yellow and the mickey hat has a tasel. Class of 07!!! I used to change it for each sport season..

Personally i plan on keeping the 07 for a few years or until it gets warn, which it is starting to do...I took a kitchen knife, made the hole a little bigger put some super glue in it. 8 months and its still on...I know my friends have tried to take it off, but its there.... the only problem is how to get it off.:hammer: at least I still have it!

Scooter

I have 119 Differant Mickey Mouse antenna Toppers.
Guess whats on my antenna?
A Chicago Cubs antenna topper.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom