So What's on Your Antenna?

I'm a traditionalist, just a normal mickey, sometimes the Scottish Mickey.....but usually after a trip back to Michigan, we have a zillion bug parts added to it. We always buy a few extras, because I sometimes forget to pop it off before entering the car wash...and they never survive too well.

Kingdom WDW

DSCN3712.JPG

Love it!

Wendy517

I've got a drawer full of them, but I haven't put on on my car in a while because I live in downtown DC.

I've always wanted some way to display them (on a specially made rack or something). Anyone ever seen anything like that?

I got permission from Scooter to post this. He made this display rack...

SteveVAB

Antenna Toppers

I have a variety of antenna toppers. I usually switch them according to the season. Right now I have the plain black Mickey Mouse head figure but as soon as it warms up the sunglasses Mickey will take its place. The sorcerer is also in my collection. We normally get new ones each year when we visit.

Nansafan

I had the American flag Mickey until it got too dirty and faded then switched to Sorcerer Mickey. Sorcerer Mickey stayed on my car until I forgot to remove it during the car wash and it got flung off by one of the machines. Didn't realize it until the next day. Bought another one and again lost it to the car wash. I know fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I haven't seen them at WDW, do they have the antenna toppers that have a hole on top which you can push in a pin attached to a string to hang from your rear view mirrow? I have a smiley face wearing a Chicago Cubs cap like that and it hangs proudly from the mirror and doesn't get knocked off in the car wash.

Disneykidder

:)I have several Mickey balls...not as much as the above....nice rack, btw. I like tp change them as the season or holiday arrives. Now soccer season is starting so we just put on our Mickey soccer ball.:)

fizzle75

I would love to have some of the Mickey antenna toppers but I drive a Honda Element which has a big 'ol fat antenna and the standard toppers won't fit on it. Any ideas?:shrug:

Tonphanan

I dont have a Disney Topper but since I do not change mine out often I put GOOP glue on the opening and shove the antenna all the way to the top. It slows down a thief or high wind. When it is removed there will be a little reside of glue and topper inards. I do not recommend it if you change them out alot.

Lunamis

I have a holiday package with Santa Mickey, Pilgrim Mickey and Ghost Mickey. When it's not those holidays I use Stitch or Pirate Mickey.

The World of Disney Store in NYC has a great selection:D
That antenna rack is incredible:sohappy:

disneygirl1024

I had one of Eeyore until the car wash flung it off inside :cry: and I couldn't get it. So when I am down there in June I will get another one and maybe a couple more to switch off with.

We keep forgetting to get antenna toppers every time we visit WDW (I was so gonna get that SSE one), so we have to make do with whatever our local Disney Store in Belfast has... and they haven't had any toppers for a good while.

So yeah, we have a PotC antenna topper adorning our car. :D

We are leaving for the world in a couple of weeks, and just because you are from where my mom is from (she is from Belfast!), I would be willing to send a fellow countryman a new antenna topper if you so wish. Just say the word and it shall be done!:wave:

Sending you Irish wishes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom