So What's on Your Antenna?

Blonde Princess

I've got Animal from the muppets. He is pink and furry. You'd be surprised how many adults male and female chuckle out loud in parking lots when they realize what it is. I got it in the muppet store in DHS.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i have this neighbor that lives beside me, but on a different street (kind of weird). she is a little quiet but her husband is a real jerk. i really want to not like them, but the have a Scorcer's Hat antenna topper.... so i guess i have to kind of like them.

Maverick Mike21

I have..

I have a Sorcerer Mickey hat on my blue Jeep Wranger. (It is like the logo for our podast!)

And on our Trailblazer, I have a red, white, and blue Mickey head!

Mike

MsSnuzi

I have Snowman Mickey on mine and it's not coming off until the freakin' snow stops - had another 4 inches last night :fork:

cymbaldiva

Here's mine:

hth_antenna_topper.jpg

That's what I want!!!

Unfortunately when I was at MGM in September they did not have it...:cry:

SewIn2Disney

I bet none of you have this one....

I painted it to match my wrangler using the touchup paint....and I glued it on----2 years and that sucker is still there!

My Jeep:
l_d9e1412a30fd2619d5f5eecd1607e85f.jpg

I have the "Where Dreams Come True" ball... black with red glitter hat and silver glitter ears... and my license plate is MKYMOUS. My fiance's antennae has the TOT mickey from DCA and her plate is MNEMOUS. We are so sick it's scary. lol

mpoppins76

I have the "Where Dreams Come True" ball... black with red glitter hat and silver glitter ears... and my license plate is MKYMOUS. My fiance's antennae has the TOT mickey from DCA and her plate is MNEMOUS. We are so sick it's scary. lol
:lol: Love it!!!! :sohappy:

When I was in college I had "dsnygrl" on mine. My dad had to borrow my car a couple times and hated it because he'd always get honks. :ROFLOL:

zandalee

I'm on my second 50th Anniversary Disneyland ball. Stupid punk kids ripped the ears off the first one! :mad: Thank heavens for E-Bay!

c3_1_b.JPG

DizneyPryncess

I have a tinkerbell antenna topper (big shock there). i used to have a pink minnie mouse w/flowers on it but it got gross so it needed replaced.

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
I have 119 Differant Mickey Mouse antenna Toppers.
You just gave me a great idea for decorating - Get a nice clear glass vase and display all my loose antenna toppers in it. Can you imagine how cool that would look sitting on the coffee table? Better then a big jug of marbles!!

Jesùs_Carioca

we used to have a Nemo topper that they gave my mum was given when she used to work for the world.

I loved it because one of the fins was infact relatively smaller than the other.

But one day, no idea when... i noticed the poor guy was gone.

*sigh*

DizneyPryncess

we used to have a Nemo topper that they gave my mum was given when she used to work for the world.

I loved it because one of the fins was infact relatively smaller than the other.

But one day, no idea when... i noticed the poor guy was gone.

*sigh*

aww! that's so sad....I always think someday someone will take mine off. I don't think it could possibly fall off, it's on there pretty good. People are mean.

DisneyLindz

Well, I bought this really cute Dale topper.....then realized that I don't have an antenna :eek:

Before I bought my latest car, my old car had an antenna with a little at the top, so the toppers wouldn't fit. I went out and bought a new car (after totalling the other one on a snowy day) and was extremely excited about finally being able to use my Eeyore antenna topper. I raced outside with it in my hand and looked.......and looked...... and looked......and finally realized that I had no antenna!!! I was very disappointed too, I feel your pain!!! :cry:

Now, I look for window clings instead. Not a big variety, but it at least shows my Disney love in some way on my car!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom