So... What is for Dinner?..:)

KingStefan

Left over Indian food from a business meeting.

Chicken madras
Spinach with bean curd
Basmati rice with vegetables
Chick peas in a spicy sauce
Nan

also

some left over eggplant parm

also

late night snack in the local pub (just the grown-ups - it's the best perq I've found so far of having a teen daughter who can take care of the younger one once in a while!):
calamari - fried with tartar sauce
pork quesadilla

Most of the quesadilla came home

Our fridge is now FILLED with alll sorts of left-overs!

KingStefan

More left over Indian - Spinach with bean curd this time, and some of the other stuff.

And Tequila and Coors light "come digestive" (but not for DD:lol:).

DW and younger DD when to a "diner party" with DDs GFs.

dandaman

Well, I think I've graduated up to cheeseburger macaroni Hamburger Helper and cottage cheese for the wisdom teeth thing. We'll find out shortly...

KingStefan

Family on a mini-vaction without me at Ocean City, so tonight it's the same as last night (don't laugh, I know it's wierd, but I had a craving): a bit of surimi/shrimp salad, then reduced-fat chedar cheese nips with 40-spice hummus (it was on sale!).

WDWmazprty

Family on a mini-vaction without me at Ocean City, so tonight it's the same as last night (don't laugh, I know it's wierd, but I had a craving): a bit of surimi/shrimp salad, then reduced-fat chedar cheese nips with 40-spice hummus (it was on sale!).

Um...yummy?:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
That sounds good!
Come over..:D
Well, I think I've graduated up to cheeseburger macaroni Hamburger Helper and cottage cheese for the wisdom teeth thing. We'll find out shortly...
Good Luck!
Um..yum?:lookaroun

WDWmazprty

Come over..:D

Good Luck!

Um..yum?:lookaroun

OK! I'll bring the good stuff!

falloff.gif
kung.gif

EPCOTPluto

Grilled Chicken, Leftover Beef, Spinach. :)

Oh, and chewy corn-like cholesterol-ridden flourballs of corn that I gagged on the first bite. :lookaroun

My dad likes it, though... go figure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom