Snow pictures!!

SirNim

If you can make it out, in the distance of this shot is a beautiful pine tree!
#5:

Attachments

• pc050005.jpg
    pc050005.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 36

SirNim

I'll tell you though - the snow "storm" we're in now is depositing VERY light snow. When I went out to shovel, I could have sworn you could sweep the stuff away with your little pinky finger. That's "good" snow. The light stuff. That wet stuff? Uuggghhhhh.. It's horrible! But the light, fluffy, snow. I like that kind ;) :lol:

:)
:D

bamboo7

Snow-Globe Earth

Here's an aerial pic from that freak blizzard that covered WDW, allowing for the creation of blizzard beach.

(or maybe i was just bored)

Attachments

• snowglobe earth.jpg
    snowglobe earth.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 45

bamboo7

yea, so like gary said we are getting a lot of snow today, which i am thrilled about (i was really hoping to get one good snowfall here before I move to florida). So here is a pic of my house that i took this morning (we've gotten a few more inches since then).

Attachments

• dh1.jpg
    dh1.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 40

SirNim

Re: Snow-Globe Earth

Originally posted by bamboo7
Here's an aerial pic from that freak blizzard that covered WDW, allowing for the creation of blizzard beach.

(or maybe i was just bored)

I like that!

But where's the monorail?

Oh, right. It's buried in the snow!

No, really. That pic's GOOD!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the imaginative work!

Maria

Original Poster
So the first one was your pool?? That´s huge! If it was the second one, then I didn´t get it... lol

Where is this? It looks beautiful and cold! Thanks a lot!! :sohappy:

bamboo7

Originally posted by garyhoov
:lol:

Ryan said to me: "You know, I'll bet my bike is much better in the snow than the cars."

So I had to explain to him that he was not going out on his bike.

I just shoveled and cleaned off my car. I took a shower, and this is what it looks like now:

hey, that looks familiar. Gary, is the only person i know who has a webcam mounted in his garage. really neat.

SirNim

When the clouds finally settled, and left, bringing with them all the snow flurries, we were left with this:

Attachments

• pc060001.jpg
    pc060001.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 29

MicBat

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
When the clouds finally settled, and left, bringing with them all the snow flurries, we were left with this:

Was there water in the pool? If not, I would have dove into all the snow! :sohappy: :lol: :hammer:

SirNim

Originally posted by MicBat
Was there water in the pool? If not, I would have dove into all the snow! :sohappy: :lol: :hammer:

That WOULD have been fun! Swim into the snow! Unfortunately, however, we put a pool covering over the pool around September, thus closing it, and then take off the covering in late spring, when we "open" the pool, and when we do, we find the pool filled with green water, with a thick, oozy slime on top, with little newts and salamanders breeding in it.

Yup...

rjew

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
That WOULD have been fun! Swim into the snow! Unfortunately, however, we put a pool covering over the pool around September, thus closing it, and then take off the covering in late spring, when we "open" the pool, and when we do, we find the pool filled with green water, with a thick, oozy slime on top, with little newts and salamanders breeding in it.

Yup...

If you add roaches the size of small dogs, then it's a normal day here in the swamp.... LOL

Thanks for pics all - Like MicBat said we don't get a lot of snow in New Orleans. It's 50 degrees and folks think they're going to freeze to death.

A white Christmas down here means one of the oil refineries up river blew it's stacks again...

thanks

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by rjew
If you add roaches the size of small dogs, then it's a normal day here in the swamp.... LOL

Thanks for pics all - Like MicBat said we don't get a lot of snow in New Orleans. It's 50 degrees and folks think they're going to freeze to death.

A white Christmas down here means one of the oil refineries up river blew it's stacks again...

thanks

LOL!!!!!:lol: :D

lemme tell ya, i'm supposed to be used to this cold weather junk, but i was in FL last week, and i swear, i was wearing a sweatshirt in 60-70 degree weather! then i come home, go to school for 2 days and get like 3-4 inches of snow and was off the rest of the week...talk about a climate shock! :)

I wish so badly that i had known this thread was started earlier! i could've taken some really great shots of the snow....first big snow of the season, and it's just beautiful! we had snow AND ice, so the trees were extra sparkley! there's still quite a bit left, but most of the pretty stuff melted today :( darn it...i could've taken some great digital shots for ya, maria! oh well...maybe we'll have another big snow that i can show you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom