Sneaky Magic Ninja Friends...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

LOL...I've been on the wrong side of this many a time before and am sure will be again. It is, after all, just a game.

I actually attended a Yankees?Mariners game once, rooting for the Mariners (an old BF's team). The fans were cool...Grant and I were talking about the different fan vibe you get with each sport. Football and Hockey fans are a____________s to visiting fans...Baseball, not so much. I think it has to do with the lower intensity of the game and especially how in football there are only 16 games in regular season, whereas baseball there are so many more games.

Nemo14

Quick good morning to all.

Chrissy - LOVE the new avatar! Tooooo cute!

Steph - thinking and praying about you every day!

Bunny - sorry you had a bad day, and I hope you get good news from your ultrasound.

Everyone else - I'm sure you still have the right to hate cats if you want. I know my DH does, and I still love him. :lol:

Have a good day all! :wave:

Disnut

Quick good morning to all.

Chrissy - LOVE the new avatar! Tooooo cute!

Steph - thinking and praying about you every day!

Bunny - sorry you had a bad day, and I hope you get good news from your ultrasound.

Everyone else - I'm sure you still have the right to hate cats if you want. I know my DH does, and I still love him. :lol:

Have a good day all! :wave:
hey Betty
Hope you have a great day.:kiss:

PotteryGal

Good morning everyone...

Sooo sleepy this morning - I wish I could get an uninterrupted night's sleep....stupid allergies. :snore::snore::snore:

Disnut

Thank you Susan - it is getting better, but very, very slowly.

Anyway, lots to do today, so I hope everyone has a nice Saturday. :wave:
I really don't know what we are going to do today. :shrug:
Tomorrow is Christina's 15th BD. :eek::zipit:
My baby is growing up.
:cry::sohappy::cry::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom