Smell it!

sublimesting

Wet mesquite or hickory smoker wood chips that you would use for a grill smells like the wood from every area like the BOAT docks, to Fort Wilderness, to Splash Montain etc. Soak the wood chips for a few days and use the water in a poutpori dish to give off the essence o just put the wood chips and water ina potporui (sp) dish.

skyzoober

Original Poster
I bought a bottle of Men's Cologne in Norway.
I believe it is called Geir.
Everytime I put it on it reminds me of The Norway pavillion.
My wife Loves it.

Yeh, I bought it for that reason too!
Looked at it 3 years in a row, but thought it was a bit pricey, but bought it last year!

Goofy316

Just pop some popcorn and it will smell like Main Street USA.

My mother in laws laundry room smell like the rooms at the value resorts. She uses Suavitel laundry detergent and everytime she washes my daughters clothes, they end up smelling like the sheets in the resort.

TakeMeThere81

Wet mesquite or hickory smoker wood chips that you would use for a grill smells like the wood from every area like the BOAT docks, to Fort Wilderness, to Splash Montain etc. Soak the wood chips for a few days and use the water in a poutpori dish to give off the essence o just put the wood chips and water ina potporui (sp) dish.

Hmmm, sounds like Flame Tree BBQ!

For me, Aveeno continuous coverage sunblock smells like Disneyworld. Our very first trip, I had bought it and we used it every morning. It became a Disney smell for me. On an everyday basis, I actually try NOT to use it because I want to keep an exclusively Disney thing.

Otherwise, I'd say to combine fresh popped popcorn, cinamon, coffee, freshly-sprayed pavement, and a little B.O.(ick, but true) and you might have a pretty good mainstreet smell.

KevinFSU

I've made the flank steak marinade (when they used to have flank steak) from Boma. Trust me, you will think you are at the AKL if you make it. Recipe is at allears.net. I grill the meat, and then put it in the marinade that is cooking on the stove.

Sloan

Main street Confectionery smell

There is a Bath & Body Works liquid hand-soap called "Warm vanilla sugar" that reminds me a lot of the sweet smells of the Main Street Confectionery candy shop.

DisJosh

My deodorant constantly reminds me of WDW because I started using on a trip about 4 years ago.

For some unknown reason my mom's house smells like a freshly cleaned Disney hotel room...can't figure it out!

zurgandfriend

H2O products do it for me

For me it's the H2O body wash, shampoo and hand lotion. Whenever I smell those I'm in Disney World.
I bring home the little bottles left by mousekeeping and buy some of the products in the gift shops. When ever I need a "Disney Fix" I shower with the H2O produts and I'm there.

Around Christmas time, Yankee Candle has a candle called "Christmas Eve." After Christmas, my mom and I bought up all of them we could get our hands on (after christmas sales!! woo!) because everyone in my family agreed that it just smells like Disney World.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
For all you EPCOT Center purists, I've found a candle that smells EXACTLY like the white room from Journey into Imagination. Refresher course: This part of the ride! :D

573b4150.jpg

The company is called Gold Canyon and their Victorian Rose candle is exactly the same. I burn my candle at least twice a week to get my JII fix.

diddy_mouse

As crazy as it sounds, the air conditioner in my friend's apartment smells like that "A/C Smell" I have come to love at WDW. :lol: Some ride queues have it as do some of the resort lobbies but that smell of recirculated air remind me of WDW.

I also have some soap from our honeymoon stay at POFQ and I keep it in the box with my other WDW mementos. So I get that experience that fantastic soapy smell everytime I want to reminisce about our trip. :)

Disney_Belle

As crazy as it sounds, the air conditioner in my friend's apartment smells like that "A/C Smell" I have come to love at WDW. :lol: Some ride queues have it as do some of the resort lobbies but that smell of recirculated air remind me of WDW.

I also have some soap from our honeymoon stay at POFQ and I keep it in the box with my other WDW mementos. So I get that experience that fantastic soapy smell everytime I want to reminisce about our trip. :)

My husbands car's A/C (04 Honda Civic) smells like the Monorail A/C lol. As awkward as the smell may be, it takes me back to WDW :)

Also there a local Target here has a freshner or something in their bathroom that smells like the orange groves in Soarin'.

Before the restrictions on the airlines were so tight, I used to fill up an empty bottle of water with "Disney water" from the hotel room before I came home. I used to leave it on my desk in my room. Every so often I would open it and smell it. I finally dumped it about 2 years later when we moved lol.

Chrononymous

Get a small tabletop fountain (the kind made from resin) and leave it outside all summer.
Then bring it bback into your house,(don't scrub it completely of all the algae) add a tiny bromine tablet, and you will have the POTC smell! But it's kinda disgusting looking....

SoupBone

Get a small tabletop fountain (the kind made from resin) and leave it outside all summer.
Then bring it bback into your house,(don't scrub it completely of all the algae) add a tiny bromine tablet, and you will have the POTC smell! But it's kinda disgusting looking....

I guess you could just hide it somewhere. :ROFLOL:

I hope I'm spelling this correctly--
Salish--it's a smoked salt that you can buy at Whole Foods--smells JUST LIKE Rome Burning!

I got some to put on the 4th of July Steaks I grilled and I kept wandering around the kitchen saying in Ralph Wiggum voice "It smells like burning!"

Salish. Good to know.

or a toilet cleaner that smells like Rome...

If my toilet starts smelling like Rome burning, I'm taking it back to the store. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom