Smell it!

Disney05

It's amazing how our sense of smell is so strongly connected to our memory. Disney really knows how to keep us thinking of Disney.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
For me it's the H2O body wash, shampoo and hand lotion. Whenever I smell those I'm in Disney World.
I bring home the little bottles left by mousekeeping and buy some of the products in the gift shops. When ever I need a "Disney Fix" I shower with the H2O produts and I'm there.
Same here!!! I have about 10 bottles of the lotion, shampoo and conditioner, and any time I want to be completely brought back I wash with the soaps, and then lotion up after! I LOVE that lotion, and wear it every day of my trip!
Also, last night as I stood out on my porch, it really really smelled like I was outside of my resort room, just taking in the views at the end of a long day. It doesnt happen up here in NH often that I can get "that smell" but when I catch it, I love it!

DisneyPrincess5

Ahh so funny I'm reading this thread after what happened this morning!

I was at the gym and I finished my workout and went to go wash my hands.
The foam soap smelled exactly like the Boardwalk!! To me, the lobby and rooms have a certain smell...and the soap was it!
It made me smile :)

Disney05

The lobby of the Beach Club has a great smell. I asked about it. It's called Mandarin Blast. I tried to get some. It only comes in large quantities. I think the minimum is 400 gallons!

I love this thread. I thought I was a freak! we recently built a retaining wall out of old railroad ties, the smell took me right to the entrance of wdw. You can smell the railroad and the pavement. I love that smell. My husband thought I was crazy.
I love the smell of the POTC water as well. We have a salt generator on our pool...kinda smells like it, but not as musty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom