Slinky Dog Dash rider experience and comments

ToTBellHop

We waited 100 minutes for it and the kids loved it. Personally I have a problem with being up in the air (Themed mountains like BTMRR are OK) and felt like I was going to fall out on one bank. But there were lots of fun moments like the bumps. Or hills? Don't know the technical term. Would ride again.
Those are called “leaps”, “bounds”, and “slinks”.

mergatroid

Braved record October heat for an hour and the entire family loved it so much we waited again to try it at night. Not a thriller rollercoaster like Expedition Everest, but just plain fun

Flew back to the UK around 8pm on 18th October and went straight to the airport from The Studios. It got so hot that day I felt like I was going to pass out at one point

J_Carioca

Can anyone say how smooth the ride is compared to 7DMT. I'm not talking about thrill level. I have a problem with bumpy rides in that they trigger bad headaches. I can do 7 Dwarfs but I long ago stopped riding BTMR and actually I even find Barnstormer unpleasant.

Texas84

Can anyone say how smooth the ride is compared to 7DMT. I'm not talking about thrill level. I have a problem with bumpy rides in that they trigger bad headaches. I can do 7 Dwarfs but I long ago stopped riding BTMR and actually I even find Barnstormer unpleasant.
I thought it was smooth but it has a few quick ups and downs that might be considered a bump. Hard to explain. Humps maybe?

kurtk

It is a great ride. It is really hard to describe because from a thrill ride point of view it is not so great. But it is still such a satisfying ride. I have a teenager (the one on the right) who doesn't like most roller coasters but loves this one.
A pre-schooler who is tall enough all the way up to most grandparents can enjoy this ride. Definitely Disney's target audience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom