Slinky Dog Dash rider experience and comments

begood524

Bioreconstruct flew over Toy Story Land today.... how long have those awnings been in the SDD queue at the top left

Attachments

• A3A36FC8-5908-4196-A5DB-9A4F3EE54D03.jpeg
    A3A36FC8-5908-4196-A5DB-9A4F3EE54D03.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 390

mergatroid

Really looking forward to riding it again in a couple of week's time when we visit. And this is from a person who hadn't really considered riding it before I went last year thinking it was just for 'little kids'. My wife scored some FP's for it one day on MDE so I thought why not and loved it :cool:

Last edited:

disneyC97

Rode it for first time in July. Thought it was great but so glad for fastpass. Curious that they didn’t include some “backyard fencing” for the boundary just past the saucers with the blend green support buildings by GE.

Steph15251

TSL is turning more and more into a quality immersive land (I mean imo it already was, but you know what I mean..) with each new addition (or fix lol)!!

Can't wait to eventually finally visit the place for the first time whenever I hit up the World sometime in the future.. :)
TSL imo ,is not a bad land at all.They are adding a TSR and I feel down the line they could always add another ride.Just like I think they could always add another ride down the line to Pandora and SWGE down the line.

mikejs78

Premium Member
TSL imo ,is not a bad land at all.They are adding a TSR and I feel down the line they could always add another ride.Just like I think they could always add another ride down the line to Pandora and SWGE down the line.
TSL needs a ride, playground, or something with no height requirement. I love the land, it's tons of fun, my only criticism is that there was nothing for my youngest to do while the rest of us used rider swap to enjoy the land.

Steph15251

TSL needs a ride, playground, or something with no height requirement. I love the land, it's tons of fun, my only criticism is that there was nothing for my youngest to do while the rest of us used rider swap to enjoy the land.
Yes a ride with no height requirement would be nice ,and a playground like you say.HS could become a great park if they keep on adding stuff and fixing it up.I think HS imo needs 4 or 5 more rides and better shows .But things seem to be looking up for the park

Franklin47disneyguy

Yes a ride with no height requirement would be nice ,and a playground like you say.HS could become a great park if they keep on adding stuff and fixing it up.I think HS imo needs 4 or 5 more rides and better shows .But things seem to be looking up for the park

GE needs a third people eater, a new land in animation courtyard (Monters inc?)would be very welcome. Stuntshow replaced by an actual indy land (Anaheim's ride + some outside coaster) and I see Rock being rethemed very soon. Disney always starts very ambitious (DCA for example) but fails to complet the project. A playground and kids rides voor TSL would make it a great experience.

Steph15251

GE needs a third people eater, a new land in animation courtyard (Monters inc?)would be very welcome. Stuntshow replaced by an actual indy land (Anaheim's ride + some outside coaster) and I see Rock being rethemed very soon. Disney always starts very ambitious (DCA for example) but fails to complet the project. A playground and kids rides voor TSL would make it a great experience.
Yes ,like I said HS needs more and I am for everything you said.I know HS is not really that big ,but it would not be that hard to get rid of the stuff that is old and dated and replace it.I think the whole thing of Animation courtyard needs to be replaced.Add a new land in that area ,Echo lake imo could use some work too.Rock being rethemed imo would be perfect.

Bocabear

Yes ,like I said HS needs more and I am for everything you said.I know HS is not really that big ,but it would not be that hard to get rid of the stuff that is old and dated and replace it.I think the whole thing of Animation courtyard needs to be replaced.Add a new land in that area ,Echo lake imo could use some work too.Rock being rethemed imo would be perfect.
but ADD...not REPLACE... the park still needs more rides...not ride replacements.

RSoxNo1

I've mentioned it 100 times already, but for me, the move was to integrate a Speedway style ride in and around Slinky Dog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom