Skipper Dan by Weird Al

hwdelien

Not sure this is the right forum, but loved the song. Has Al ever been a tour guide? Is that the "official" video or did someone just make that?

Figment1986

*Fears death*

I sent the link to a friend who is a skipper at Disneyland... She laughed at the description, but may kill me when she sees the actual video. lol

IMPoppins

Brilliant! That made my day. By the way, thanks to all present and former Skippers for being a vital part of the WDW expereience :wave:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Thankfully, I think most people who are or have been JC skippers can laugh at themselves. GREAT video.

EpcotServo

That was so great-There has been a severe lack of Weird Al around lately, let alone a Jungle Cruise song.
:lol: :sohappy:

I want a copy of the song, So I can start memorizing all the lyrics...

hrcollectibles

That was so great-There has been a severe lack of Weird Al around lately, let alone a Jungle Cruise song.
:lol: :sohappy:

I want a copy of the song, So I can start memorizing all the lyrics...

I have a feeling he is coming out with an album soon.. He tends to do viral promotions since he rarely gets air play. I wonder how many Jungle Cruise Skipper's are going to claim to be THE Dan

Jorden

I have a feeling he is coming out with an album soon.. He tends to do viral promotions since he rarely gets air play. I wonder how many Jungle Cruise Skipper's are going to claim to be THE Dan

He's doing something this summer called "Internet Leaks" where he's releasing about 5 songs digital download only. I believe all are original (no parodies) but also believe I read somewhere he likes the iTunes style of release so that when a parody comes to him he can release it while it is still relevant. If all of what i read is correct we may never see traditional albums from him anymore, maybe just best of sets from the downloaded tracks.

That's hysterical! I love it.

I was hoping for more Jungle Cruise jokes, though. He could've thrown in a "12 inches to a whopping one feet" joke or a "they still have their trunks on" joke, but I still love it.

Excuse me, but I have to go learn the song by heart now, so when I go I can sing it at the top of my lungs! (unless a skipper shoots me first)

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom