disneymyway

Sign in here if you want to join us on this all fake - money's no object trip.

Please specify how you are treating the group and any requests you have.

I'd like to take you all out to Jiko - I'm hiring limos so that we can have a nice evening and a couple of bottles of African wine and not have to take the buses or drive back to our resort.

Have we decided which resort? I suppose we don't have to stay at the same place - but it would be fun!

smk

These threads are cracking me up! I love it!

Okay, I'll take my DH for a few days but then he can take the private jet back home and get back to work supporting me and my new found Disney friends in the style to which we will be accustomed to.:p

Let's see, we have tickets (AP's no less), dinners planned, someone said something about parasailing and I will spring for the spa and pedicures. I would love to stay at AKL and take the sunrise safari (that is someone's plan, forget who) then move onto the WL in a great big suite for a week or so, then to the POLY for some much needed sun and fun. I will make sure we all have fabulous gifts for ourselves for the New Year. My resolution will be to play the lottery more next year so I can quit planning fake trips and plan a real one I can afford! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
oh oh oh!! pick me!!

Solo trip. 1 week at the Contemporary with a MK view, 1 week at AKL Concierge w/savanna view so I can do sunrise safari every morning, final week at the Boardwalk with a Boardwalk-view.

Deluxe dining of course with ADRs for Hoop Dee Doo, California Grill, and Dining with an Imagineer (both Lunch AND Dinner)

Upvote 0

Raven66

There will be 3 of us. DH,DD (11) and me.

A week a AKL would be great. I want to stay there so bad.

And if we do the cruise which would be awesome, I will pay for all the cruise packages. :wave:

Upvote 0

atterris

I'm going to win a stay in the Cinderella suite and take as many of you with me as possible. The next night one of you will win and do the same thong for other people in our group.

Upvote 0

echoreyn

I love this idea! I've always dreamed of staying at the Poly! :D
Also, I think that we should catch a character breakfast while we're there. Anyone have a preference?

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
Maybe somebody should get married while we are there - anyone in the mood for a WDW wedding? A wedding would be fun to go to - on the Poly beach. No wait - in the castle at night!!

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
Also (can you tell I can't stop thinking about this? :ROFLOL: ) I think we should all just stay in the resort we want and then meet up for stuff. I mean, it is a dream trip and all - we want to plan fake stuff that makes us all really happy!:)

Upvote 0

realtaffy

I love this tread. I'm in but if we're going, we should do it right by staying for two months, so we can see everything in all of the parks. It will be my treat.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

I will rent out the MK just for us for the entire day!! No lines, no annoying people!!:)

Oh, and every character will be on hand. Plus we ALL will eat with all of the characters on Main Street!! What a buffet!! Bring your fake $2000 cameras!!

Upvote 0

UKDisneyAddict

Why do the best threads start when I'm in bed??!! :snore:

Count me in too - I'd love to come with my 2 kids, I would leave my husband at home, but bring my 2 Disney-mad friends instead. Can we have a suite, preferably at the Wilderness Lodge for the 1st week, Grand Floridian for the 2nd week and then the cruise for the third?

Ooh, this is soo exciting!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

natolij02

Also (can you tell I can't stop thinking about this? :ROFLOL: ) I think we should all just stay in the resort we want and then meet up for stuff. I mean, it is a dream trip and all - we want to plan fake stuff that makes us all really happy!:)

I think thats a great idea.......we all stay where we want and meet up.

Also on this fake fantasy trip.....everyone will get the ADR's that they want. So there will be no disappointments.

The best part of this trip is Disney just phoned me and because we have shown we are Disney's biggest "fans" and they loved the idea of our "fake" trip everyone going gets free Dole Whips, and Mickey Premium Bars for their entire stay. They also said we all get free lanyards and pins for pin trading along with a $300 credit on our keys to the world to buy anything we want. Oh and they are closing disney for the weeks we are there to all the other public.....it's open just for us:D

Upvote 0

dmbouton75

I would like to give everyone a free "unlimited spending" shopping spree at World of Disney or any other store of their choice on Disney property.

I would like to stay for 1 week at each of the Deluxe Resorts (and Cinderella's Castle) in the best rooms "fake" money can buy.

My husband, mother, and 2 children will accompany me along with my best friend and her family.

A Photopass Photograher will be on hand everywhere we go.

We will eat at every single table service restaurant on Disney property--I hope you will all join us.

This is the most fun I've had in quite some time! Thank you!

TTFN~
Dawn

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I am buying everyone a new camera and new video cameras as well. Only the best for you of course. ;) Everyone will also be getting a gift card for new clothes for the trip, 2K each enough?

I also think that we should buy WDWmagic T shirts for arrival day. I'll order those from Steve.

Upvote 0

smk

I am buying everyone a new camera and new video cameras as well. Only the best for you of course. ;) Everyone will also be getting a gift card for new clothes for the trip, 2K each enough?

I also think that we should buy WDWmagic T shirts for arrival day. I'll order those from Steve.
I think I'll throw in another 2K each just we know we have enough for a week of indulgence, after that, the second and third weeks etc...are up someone else.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I want to get married at Disney!! Now, who's going to marry me?

In front of the castle, of course - reception will be in one of the ballrooms at the GF with Mickey & Minnie of course!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom