disneymyway

Sign in here if you want to join us on this all fake - money's no object trip.

Please specify how you are treating the group and any requests you have.

I'd like to take you all out to Jiko - I'm hiring limos so that we can have a nice evening and a couple of bottles of African wine and not have to take the buses or drive back to our resort.

Have we decided which resort? I suppose we don't have to stay at the same place - but it would be fun!

Raven66

Maybe somebody should get married while we are there - anyone in the mood for a WDW wedding? A wedding would be fun to go to - on the Poly beach. No wait - in the castle at night!!

I will do a vow renewal with my DH. We got married at the court house almost 20 yrs ago so I'm ready for a wedding that is huge! And addition to all my WDW Magic friends, I'm going to fly in all my friends and family to watch.:):)

Upvote 0

mickeymaniacs

Just because it's over Christmas doesn't mean I can't leave the husband and kids at home, right? I mean, while we're fantasizing. :drevil:
I think this is so great and I think I will put in dinner at Victoria and Albert's chef's table and fauna we are going to be at the World on our real vacations at the same time this year!:wave:

Upvote 0

Spike-in-Berlin

As we travel as a group there should be a poll, we have to stay all at the same hotel and this would be the best way to decide which one. I am for the Polynesian!!!

Upvote 0

fauna

I think this is so great and I think I will put in dinner at Victoria and Albert's chef's table and fauna we are going to be at the World on our real vacations at the same time this year!:wave:

Oh, yeah - I'm planning a REAL vacation, too!!

We're staying at the BC. If you see a family of 4, with a DD with crazy long blonde hair (see avatar) - that's us!!

Upvote 0

Raven66

How about changing resorts during the trip. GF to Poly to WL or something like that.

That sounds good, maybe we could include a couple of nights at AKL. I've always wanted to wake up, walk out onto the balcony and look at the animals and then go for a sunrise safari.

Upvote 0

BRER DAD

If I can get the time off from work im in.............................yep!!, just got the time off from work with pay!!!! See you all at Magic Kingdom!!!

Upvote 0

baz212

I'm in, and I'll rent out the whole WS one Saturday night and treat everyone to drinks around the world since PI will be closed by Christmas. The nanny will watch all of the kids of course.

Upvote 0

realtaffy

I am going to treat everyone to a deluxe gift basket in your room which will include unlimited fast passes, $1000 gift cards, tickets to La Nouba, a fireworks cruise and Pal Mickey's upon arrival.

Upvote 0

nuttyskadork

Okay so we all gotta get 10 Day Park Hopper Waterparks and more passes. Probably need 2 each haha. I say we stay in a different resort each week. Like stay in one of the EPCOTS one week, one of the MKS next and then at Animal Kingdom Lodge or something. Are we doing any non-Disney stuff at all?

I say we ought to set aside at least two days for each park, possibly 3 for EPCOT and MK. Plus we should go to the Waterparks at least once. Have a day at Disney Quest. A day at the WWOS. Maybe a day of golf, or just mini golf :animwink:
We should do some boating or something like that too. We definetly should do some of the backstage tours. Ooh, if Pleasure Islands still open we have to have a night out there. Maybe catch a concert at House of Blues? Sample all the restaraunts we can in the world of course, but at least once eat at one of the cheap buffet places on I-92 haha. We should go see Cirque du Soleil of course; we could all go see Wall-E if it's still in the theatres at Downtown Disney. Maybe there's a race going on at the Grand Prix Raceway. We could even have theme days where we go to the parks dressed up as our favorite Disney characters (within reason of course, I remember hearing Disney doesnt let costumed people in outside of Halloween). Those of us who enjoy a brew every now and then have to play the Drinking Around the world Showcase game for sure, and then try and ride Mission Space and Test Track back to back lol!

Man we should try and do a roller coaster marathon where we set aside one day and go to each park and ONLY ride the roller coasters (EVEREST and Primeval Whirl at AK, Space and Big Thunder at MK (and Barnstormer if you want), Rock and Roller at DHS of course. Maybe we could even call Test Track a "coaster" haha.

We should totally do a fireworks cruise at least once. Have dinner one night at Top of the World in Contemporary and watch the water pageant and Wishes. We should get one of those dinner and Fantasmic packages as well. Don't forget about shopping at Downtown Disney. Oh and World Showcase too. We could have a contest to see who can get the most autographs or pictures with the characters. We can even go hunting for Hidden Mickeys! A photo scavenger hunt would be cool too (i.e. take a picture of the sleeping guy outisde the LEGO store at Downtown Disney; take a picture of the Main Street window that pays tribute to Walt, etc.

We should definetly go scuba diving at the Seas; and try the Segway around the world also. Gotta spend a night at the Boardwalk too. Hopefully the new T-Rex Cafe will be open too and we can be some of the first to eat there. Definetly have to do Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood too. We could all race at Blizzard Beach on the slides too! Or do the shark reef at Typhoon Lagoon. Hopefully we can still surf there too. We definetly have to have a contest on Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story Mania. And we all have to have a big game of Buzz's Astro Blasters at Disney Quest.

Let's pick up some rare movies and stuff at Virgin Megastore; and get some magic tricks and magnets and stuff too. Oh and lots of candy! We definetly have to hit up the scrapbook store too and make a big scrapbook!

I might have to buy me another Stitch hat in case mine gets wrecked lol. I know for sure lots of you will want to have a big Dance Dance Revolution contest at DisneyQuest (maybe a Mortal Kombat tournament for the guys too haha); but I think we should have a Guitar Hero Aerosmith tournament at the hotel the day before we go to Rock n Roller Coaster! We should totally spend an afternoon on Tom Sawyer Island. Oh and maybe we can see one of the last Pocahontas shows! Let's all eat corn dogs at Casey's Corner on Main Street and then ride Mad Tea Party! lol. Oh and we have to get our picture taken with Mickey at his house. Hopefully some of us will get picked to volunteer in the Backlot tour or Indiana Jones at DHS. We have to get pics at Exposition Hall on Main Street too. One day just to relax we should all just spend the day in our PJ's and sleeping bags at one of the hotel rooms and have a cartoon marathon lol. Everyone bring your Mickey Donald and Goofy dvds haha. Dont forget to bring home Mickey ears for everyone who can't come! Oh yeah and we can all get our drivers liscenses at Tomorrowland Autopia ahahah. I can't wait to see the new exhibits at Innoventions! And there's so much entertainment in World Showcase; and one night we have to get PERFECT spots for Illuminations! Each day we go to MK we should take a different way. Monorail, Bus, Boat, Resort Launch etc. We should all do at least one character breakfast. Oh and of course I really am excited to see the holiday versions of Small World and Haunted Mansion. And New Years Eve should be a blast at Downtown Disney or wherever. I want to be the first person to ride Space Mountain in 2009 lol. Gotta get some good group pictures on Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror. Ooh and maybe we can try the Kim Possible game at Epcot. And I definetly want to meet the Power Rangers at DHS lol. We totally have to do Dumbo at least once hahaa. We have to check out all the parades too.

We gotta go on Crush Gusher at Typhoon Lagoon and of course Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach. We could even drive to the coast one day and have an actual day on the beach. Oooh its gonna be so much fun! We gotta have a HUGE pizza party at Pizza Planet and then blow all our change on the arcade games haha. And who wants a shoot off at the Fronteirland Shooting Arcade? Maybe High School MUsical 3 will be out in theatres when we get there? We should all go pay homage to the Wonders of Life pavillion at Epcot too. I'd totally love to do a backstage safari at Animal Kingdom. Oh and a helicopter trip over WDW would be awesome too. Lets go look at the casting center too.

YAEY im so excited hahaha.

Upvote 0

smk

Okay so we all gotta get 10 Day Park Hopper Waterparks and more passes. Probably need 2 each haha. I say we stay in a different resort each week. Like stay in one of the EPCOTS one week, one of the MKS next and then at Animal Kingdom Lodge or something. Are we doing any non-Disney stuff at all?

I say we ought to set aside at least two days for each park, possibly 3 for EPCOT and MK. Plus we should go to the Waterparks at least once. Have a day at Disney Quest. A day at the WWOS. Maybe a day of golf, or just mini golf :animwink:
We should do some boating or something like that too. We definetly should do some of the backstage tours. Ooh, if Pleasure Islands still open we have to have a night out there. Maybe catch a concert at House of Blues? Sample all the restaraunts we can in the world of course, but at least once eat at one of the cheap buffet places on I-92 haha. We should go see Cirque du Soleil of course; we could all go see Wall-E if it's still in the theatres at Downtown Disney. Maybe there's a race going on at the Grand Prix Raceway. We could even have theme days where we go to the parks dressed up as our favorite Disney characters (within reason of course, I remember hearing Disney doesnt let costumed people in outside of Halloween). Those of us who enjoy a brew every now and then have to play the Drinking Around the world Showcase game for sure, and then try and ride Mission Space and Test Track back to back lol!

Man we should try and do a roller coaster marathon where we set aside one day and go to each park and ONLY ride the roller coasters (EVEREST and Primeval Whirl at AK, Space and Big Thunder at MK (and Barnstormer if you want), Rock and Roller at DHS of course. Maybe we could even call Test Track a "coaster" haha.

We should totally do a fireworks cruise at least once. Have dinner one night at Top of the World in Contemporary and watch the water pageant and Wishes. We should get one of those dinner and Fantasmic packages as well. Don't forget about shopping at Downtown Disney. Oh and World Showcase too. We could have a contest to see who can get the most autographs or pictures with the characters. We can even go hunting for Hidden Mickeys! A photo scavenger hunt would be cool too (i.e. take a picture of the sleeping guy outisde the LEGO store at Downtown Disney; take a picture of the Main Street window that pays tribute to Walt, etc.

We should definetly go scuba diving at the Seas; and try the Segway around the world also. Gotta spend a night at the Boardwalk too. Hopefully the new T-Rex Cafe will be open too and we can be some of the first to eat there. Definetly have to do Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood too. We could all race at Blizzard Beach on the slides too! Or do the shark reef at Typhoon Lagoon. Hopefully we can still surf there too. We definetly have to have a contest on Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story Mania. And we all have to have a big game of Buzz's Astro Blasters at Disney Quest.

Let's pick up some rare movies and stuff at Virgin Megastore; and get some magic tricks and magnets and stuff too. Oh and lots of candy! We definetly have to hit up the scrapbook store too and make a big scrapbook!

I might have to buy me another Stitch hat in case mine gets wrecked lol. I know for sure lots of you will want to have a big Dance Dance Revolution contest at DisneyQuest (maybe a Mortal Kombat tournament for the guys too haha); but I think we should have a Guitar Hero Aerosmith tournament at the hotel the day before we go to Rock n Roller Coaster! We should totally spend an afternoon on Tom Sawyer Island. Oh and maybe we can see one of the last Pocahontas shows! Let's all eat corn dogs at Casey's Corner on Main Street and then ride Mad Tea Party! lol. Oh and we have to get our picture taken with Mickey at his house. Hopefully some of us will get picked to volunteer in the Backlot tour or Indiana Jones at DHS. We have to get pics at Exposition Hall on Main Street too. One day just to relax we should all just spend the day in our PJ's and sleeping bags at one of the hotel rooms and have a cartoon marathon lol. Everyone bring your Mickey Donald and Goofy dvds haha. Dont forget to bring home Mickey ears for everyone who can't come! Oh yeah and we can all get our drivers liscenses at Tomorrowland Autopia ahahah. I can't wait to see the new exhibits at Innoventions! And there's so much entertainment in World Showcase; and one night we have to get PERFECT spots for Illuminations! Each day we go to MK we should take a different way. Monorail, Bus, Boat, Resort Launch etc. We should all do at least one character breakfast. Oh and of course I really am excited to see the holiday versions of Small World and Haunted Mansion. And New Years Eve should be a blast at Downtown Disney or wherever. I want to be the first person to ride Space Mountain in 2009 lol. Gotta get some good group pictures on Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror. Ooh and maybe we can try the Kim Possible game at Epcot. And I definetly want to meet the Power Rangers at DHS lol. We totally have to do Dumbo at least once hahaa. We have to check out all the parades too.

We gotta go on Crush Gusher at Typhoon Lagoon and of course Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach. We could even drive to the coast one day and have an actual day on the beach. Oooh its gonna be so much fun! We gotta have a HUGE pizza party at Pizza Planet and then blow all our change on the arcade games haha. And who wants a shoot off at the Fronteirland Shooting Arcade? Maybe High School MUsical 3 will be out in theatres when we get there? We should all go pay homage to the Wonders of Life pavillion at Epcot too. I'd totally love to do a backstage safari at Animal Kingdom. Oh and a helicopter trip over WDW would be awesome too. Lets go look at the casting center too.

YAEY im so excited hahaha.
Whew! I am exhausted after a fake trip like that, good thing we have the cruise all booked for some rest.:lol:

Upvote 0
My family of 4 would love to join in on the fun!!! These plans are so great!! I'll bring along the extra $$$ so we can say yes to every little (or big) item we want to purchase! I cant think of what else to contribute...I gotta really think of something else to spoil everyone with!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
I hope you all don't mind that I wrote a blog entry about our trip.

This discussion started to remind me of what it felt like to be 6 and be playing with my friends and pretending to the point of almost believing.

Thanks for the fun! You guys are really fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom