disneymyway

Sign in here if you want to join us on this all fake - money's no object trip.

Please specify how you are treating the group and any requests you have.

I'd like to take you all out to Jiko - I'm hiring limos so that we can have a nice evening and a couple of bottles of African wine and not have to take the buses or drive back to our resort.

Have we decided which resort? I suppose we don't have to stay at the same place - but it would be fun!

Yankeeplex

count us in...we are 10 people strong now with the births of my son and my nephew. We always stay @ the villas in Saratoga Springs, but would love to check out the WL Villas. Plus, please book us @ the chef's table in Victoria & Alberts, without the kids of course, and the boat ride on the bay to see the fireworks. That sounds about right.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Ok, I just checked back in to see how the plans are going - everything looks to be in order!:animwink:

I think all the kids on the trip should get ToonTown to themselves for a day and all the characters will be out to play. Maybe Pooh could even be over in Pooh's Playful Spot as well playing with the kids!?!

Upvote 0

EPCOT Explorer

I can't believe you did this!:ROFLOL:

I'll be staying in the castle every night untill the EPCOT dream suite is built.:lookaroun:eek::animwink:

(old Imager works over at JII):D

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I am wondering just how much a trip like this would be for all of us, not that it matters because it's fake, but what if it was real? How could we see?:lookaroun:)

Oh, and don't say priceless.... :lol: Do you think it would hit a million? With out sitting down and doing the math, I am guessing ours would be about 40 K or more. :eek: Gotta be more.

Upvote 0

smk

Okay, so now the fighting can begin--which park are we going to the first day?
Breakfast at MK, lunch at AK, dinner at HS and after drinks and a stroll around the world at Epcot? That would be my "fake" plan for the first day! I wish this trip would be real.....

Upvote 0

maryszhi

there will be 5 of us: me, my 2 best friends,my parents, and my grandma.
we will be at the beach club ( we always stay there, and even though this is a fake trip, is till love it) i will treat everybody to victorias and alberts, and will buy everybody souvinears :)

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
You know, for those of us making real trips it would be fun to have a real drink together - maybe we won't be renting out the entire MK for just us, but it could be fun just the same.

I am arriving a day before my daughter in September and would love to buy you a drink! Let me know!:)

Upvote 0

Kelsybelle

O.K. guys, hold onto your hats, I just bought a fleet of private jets and once we had our fun in WDW, then the cruise, I'm flying us all to Disney Land so we can compare the "World" to the "Land"! There will be 10 of us and I think my sister wants to spring for everyone to have annual passes, so we are covered! :D

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
O.K. guys, hold onto your hats, I just bought a fleet of private jets and once we had our fun in WDW, then the cruise, I'm flying us all to Disney Land so we can compare the "World" to the "Land"! There will be 10 of us and I think my sister wants to spring for everyone to have annual passes, so we are covered! :D

You are just too good to us!!!:lol:

Upvote 0

mickeymaniacs

Oh, yeah - I'm planning a REAL vacation, too!!

We're staying at the BC. If you see a family of 4, with a DD with crazy long blonde hair (see avatar) - that's us!!
oh my gosh this so funny I have a 10 almost 11 year old daughter who also has blondish brown hair over half way down her back, and we are staying off site at emerald island resort with my sister, her kids, my other sister's kids and my brother in law's parents and aunt. That is so cool! Are you going to the party?:sohappy:

Upvote 0

fauna

When I say crazy long I mean CRAZY - it's actually below her butt!

We're still talking about whether or not to go to a party. I still have to talk my husband into it. ;)

Upvote 0

WDW 3

Sign us up too. No one here is too cool to scream like a girl (guys too) on all the coasters and ToT are they? Good!
And is anyone opposed to dropping the V&A dress code during our trip? OK, within reason, no Tshirts except Disney.

Upvote 0

NadieMasK2

Well....I think I'll go for a new size 4 swimsuit (a true fantasy!) and botox for all the ladies and ripped abs for all the guys, then I'll buy on-ride photos for everyone to remember how awesome we looked! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom