disneymyway

Sign in here if you want to join us on this all fake - money's no object trip.

Please specify how you are treating the group and any requests you have.

I'd like to take you all out to Jiko - I'm hiring limos so that we can have a nice evening and a couple of bottles of African wine and not have to take the buses or drive back to our resort.

Have we decided which resort? I suppose we don't have to stay at the same place - but it would be fun!

mickey&me

Okay--Christmas-New Years, right?

In that case, I'll rent the American Adventure for NYE and supply the champagne for the midnight toast!:xmas:

There's 3 of us, including DS, age 8.

Upvote 0

fauna

Just because it's over Christmas doesn't mean I can't leave the husband and kids at home, right? I mean, while we're fantasizing. :drevil:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Just because it's over Christmas doesn't mean I can't leave the husband and kids at home, right? I mean, while we're fantasizing. :drevil:

Are we not bringing the family? :( I can't be with out my kids on Christmas, DH is another story. :lol: just kidding. What should we do?

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I'll pay for that service that puts a Christmas tree in all of our rooms (and I'll make sure there's a gift under the tree as well)! That way we can have a little bit of Christmas in our resort rooms at the poly!:xmas: How does that sound?

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
I think Christmas dinner should be at the UK - you know, there's just something about the whole "Christmas Carol" feel there.

We could have a roast goose and some plum pudding.

Upvote 0

jmvd20

I will make the arrangements to have any holiday tag we want placed at the end of Illuminations every night we are there, we can pick whichever one we want for each day. Also to keep everyone happy I will make sure that they delay Wishes and Fantasmic until ROE is done, that way we can have the option to see all of them everynight.

Upvote 0

natolij02

I will get the snow machines needed to simulate the full feel of christmas and have main street completely turned into winter wonderland with hills and all for sleding for the kids.

Also, I will spring for everyones plane tickets to get there. First class for everyone of coarse.

Since most of us are leaving our husbands home:ROFLOL:.....full spa days while that nanny (marry poppins) someone else hired watches our kids!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Phonedave

If we stay at the GF part of the time, then changing and getting to the chefs table reservation (With wine of course) at V&A is a lot easier :)

-dave

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom