Show us your Halloween Costumes and Pumpkins!..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
BOO!
Once again Halloween is upon us!
Share your Halloween Costumes of yourself, kids, family friends and also share your pumpkins with us if you carved or painted one!:D

Maggie is going as Alice in Wonderland this year..so I will have that for you after we go Trick or Treating Saturday!..:)

Here she is carving her pumpkin..she cleaned the pumpkin..;) and Daddy carved..:)

Thanks for Sharing!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• October 2009 042.jpg
    October 2009 042.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 5
  • October 2009 043.jpg
    October 2009 043.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 6
  • October 2009 053.jpg
    October 2009 053.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 5

heartodisney

picture.php

This was last years costume for Sophia the Fall Fest at church..she will be a tiger this year!:lol:

dandaman

So tonight I came ONE ROUND away from winning $100 at the costume contest on campus.

nixon_2012.jpg

I had a campaign button but lost it right when the party ended:

nixon-button.JPG

I also printed up flyers (and yes, that was the actual campaign slogan for 1972 :lol: ) that fit in my breast pocket for easy distribution among the people:

richard_nixon_poster.jpg

As well as Nixon Fun Bucks:

cwc_nixon01.jpg

Plus I got to do a bit of random improv which actually went very well, like giving flyers and Fun Bucks to all but one of the judges, then for the next round game him a huge pile of candy "I stole from a baby... but don't tell the press!" and then, upon seeing a skull decoration on the table, yelled, "AGNEW! NOOOOOO!" :lookaroun :drevil:

So, yeah, between that and watching Young Frankenstein after, pretty much the best Halloween yet for me... and it was on the 30th. :lol:

Mikester71

These were my wife's from last year! Sorry for the blurriness issues!

DSC00209.jpg

My wife submitted this picture of last years to a Detroit television station's website last year and we found them being used in an advertisement on the website today! Kinda cool, even though they didn't give her any credit for using them (a simple "courtesy of" or "submitted by" might have been nice)! :lookaroun

DSC00208.jpg

accord99cutie

Premium Member
My little Tinkerbell! this was what she did when I asked her what she thought of her first time trick or treating outside! (the past years have all been at the mall) She really loved doing it the old fashioned way!!!

mypumpkin.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom