Show us your Halloween Costumes and Pumpkins!..:)

Hrudey3032

Me and my very special looking pumpkin. It was supposed to be a cat...and the knives we used were really sucky.

009.jpg

014.jpg

Ended up getting sick last night. Boo. :(

I kinda feel like this guy seeing the pics you posted!

hilkka3.jpg

:wave: :ROFLOL:

lumpydj

These were my wife's from last year! Sorry for the blurriness issues!

My wife submitted this picture of last years to a Detroit television station's website last year and we found them being used in an advertisement on the website today! Kinda cool, even though they didn't give her any credit for using them (a simple "courtesy of" or "submitted by" might have been nice)! :lookaroun

DSC00208.jpg

LOVE the Jack Sparrow pumpkin and the rest of the POTC pumpkins! VERY COOL!

Here's my DD's costume...
IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

popsicletrees

My fiance and I went to a party where you had to be a person or character from the 80's. While everyone else pretty much chose rock and pop stars, we took a different approach as Ash and Linda from Evil Dead.

10864_199655630147_577985147_452543.jpg

LSUxStitch

15947_843533400375_23411805_49483838_3602846_n.jpg

Me = Tall (6'2) Eeyore on right lol

My mood really fit b/c I was running 102 fever so I was kinda mopey that night, had to muster up a smile for the picture though :D

happymom52003

My awesome step mom as Darth Maul. She surprises us every year with her costumes, which she makes from scratch...she does not buy them. Last year she was Jack Sparrow...I'll have to dig up some pictures because she was AMAZING.

This year she knew my kids were going as Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, so she got in on the Star Wars theme.

DSC_1612.jpg

And my Mickey pumpkin:

DSC_1632.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom