Should Disney enforce the Flash Photography policy?

Should Disney eject people who disregard the no flash policy?

• Yes

Votes: 137 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 33 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timekeeper

You know damn well every guest keeps their ticket. Why? Because they need them for FP.. they need them for readmission.. etc. You make it sound like keeping your ticket is some oddity.. when you know damn well it's not.

The next time that you're in the parks, take a look in the trash cans (specifically the ones closest to the turnstiles). You may be surprised by what you see.

Not every guest is going to use the fastpass system or exit and re-enter. And guest services is constantly replacing tickets/passes for guests.

I suppose that you would also argue that, of the countless guests at WDW, nobody ever loses their ticket either...:brick:

captainkidd

Original Poster
Man, this thread is getting to be a perfect example of how misconstrued posts on message boards can be. The way one person means for something to come across is definitely not the way it's interpreted by another person. Different personalities, different senses of humor just don't jive sometimes online, no matter how innocent the subject matter is.

G00fyDad

The next time that you're in the parks, take a look in the trash cans (specifically the ones closest to the turnstiles). You may be surprised by what you see.

Not every guest is going to use the fastpass system or exit and re-enter. And guest services is constantly replacing tickets/passes for guests.

I suppose that you would also argue that, of the countless guests at WDW, nobody ever loses their ticket either...:brick:

Well it's official. You cannot possibly be buying what you're selling. That means you're just here to stir the pot. Listen, you're not going to change peoples minds about the a******s using flashes in dark rides. Plain and simple. So the next retort that you can think of, say it to yourself out loud a few times before you post it. If it sounds ridiculous, which it probably will, keep it to yourself. :wave:

captainkidd

Original Poster
Well it's official. You cannot possibly be buying what you're selling. That means you're just here to stir the pot. Listen, you're not going to change peoples minds about the a******s using flashes in dark rides. Plain and simple. So the next retort that you can think of, say it to yourself out loud a few times before you post it. If it sounds ridiculous, which it probably will, keep it to yourself. :wave:

You mean, you're supposed to keep your tickets? I'm an AP holder, and the 1st thing I do after entering the park is throw my ticket in the trash.:)

captainkidd

Original Poster
Back to the question at hand, should pool hoppers be kicked out of the resort?

Oh, wait. Wrong thread.

Timekeeper

I'm going to disregard how many obvious facts some of the other members of this forum choose to disregard.

So, I'm wrong, and the disciples are right. Nobody's flash goes off by accident, nobody is ever in the parks without their ticket in their pocket, nobody ever has an accident or lost anything, and all colors of guests from all over the world simply must adopt the perspective of the board's disciples or otherwise pay the price.

In this climate, Meg Crofton looks like a storybook princess.

Mawg

As much as I would like them to enforce the no falsh photo policy, I have to say, no they shouldn’t. It would take a great resource to be consistent in catching all of the people who do this. If you’ve not consistent it could look like someone was singled out, what’s next, a discrimination law suit. And then if they did a big seen would be made in front of other guests, it would just turn ugly. Unfortunately, this is just one of those rules they have that they hope people will follow to be courteous to other park patrons.

G00fyDad

I'm going to disregard how many obvious facts some of the other members of this forum choose to disregard.

So, I'm wrong, and the disciples are right. Nobody's flash goes off by accident, nobody is ever in the parks without their ticket in their pocket, nobody ever has an accident or lost anything, and all colors of guests from all over the world simply must adopt the perspective of the board's disciples or otherwise pay the price.

Please take your "all or nothing" comments elsewhere. Of course accidents happen. Has one single person said that they don't? No. Knock it off. You sound like a child right now. "That's it! I'm takin my toys and goin home!!" :rolleyes:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Man, this thread is getting to be a perfect example of how misconstrued posts on message boards can be. The way one person means for something to come across is definitely not the way it's interpreted by another person. Different personalities, different senses of humor just don't jive sometimes online, no matter how innocent the subject matter is.

Throw in people who like to over think everything and it can become a quagmire.

Timekeeper

Please take your "all or nothing" comments elsewhere. Of course accidents happen. Has one single person said that they don't? No. Knock it off. You sound like a child right now. "That's it! I'm takin my toys and goin home!!" :rolleyes:

Actually, yes:

Sorry - Flashes on dark rides aren't unintentional. Unintentional is a flash going off once. Not 75 times.

G00fyDad stands corrected. :cry:

G00fyDad

Throw in people who like to over think everything and it can become a quagmire.

Yes. Yes it can. :)
179_quagmire.jpg

MKCP 1985

In this thread, unless you agree that anyone who takes a flash photograph in a dark ride deserves to be thrown off the ride and out of the parks for a year, minimum, you are wrong. And probably wrong about everything!

But that's okay. I've been deemed 'wrong' in nicer places than this thread. :lol:

Timekeeper

Read that again genius. :animwink: You really are a child playing on daddy's "puter" aren't ya? No one has said that accidents do not happen.

Okay, here's another one for you:

Again, 1 flash picture, unintentional (maybe). 50 flash pictures, intentional.

A very clear suggestion that even 1 flash picture is only "maybe" unintentional.

Wow, that's quite the standard...

G00fyDad stands corrected (again).

flynnibus

Premium Member

Someone take a screenshot and post to wikipedia under 'Strawman'

You're tearing down arguments no one but yourself has made. Feel good defeating yourself? Or is that just playing with yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom