Should Disney enforce the Flash Photography policy?

Should Disney eject people who disregard the no flash policy?

• Yes

Votes: 137 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 33 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Saget

If you take a picture in a Broadway theater you are out on your butt at the next interval, no refund, nothing. Disney is really just a 3d broadway show. Its their theater, its their content, its their audience. I would warn once, warn twice with threat of removal. Third time focus a low frequency beam at the guest which voids there ticket and ask them to leave.
^Brilliance! :sohappy::sohappy:

And yes, it would work if Disney would implement it.

G00fyDad

I can seriously see this being a real possibility once Disney implements its NexGen tech. The problem now is that an idiot might go through several rides being warned each time and with no checks and balances Disney has no idea how to track that persons disregard for the rules.

That being said, where do these tactics end? I mean, who says "that person used their flash intentionally and they need to be flagged." Of course 50+ times in a ride is intentional but so can the single flash. But that single flash may also be, and probably is, an accident. Who makes that call? And if Disney starts ejecting guests for this behavior, what else will they start monitoring? Smokers out of smoking areas? People that don't scoot all the way down in a theater? I'm not saying that these are people that should be ignored. Not at all. I think something has to be done. But it is not just as simple as most would think. :eek:

MickeyPeace

So I'm assuming that, applying the same rules, if you happen to visit my country, Puerto Rico, you would have to speak Spanish, right?

First of all, you are assuming that the people that take pictures in dark rides do so because they don't understand the instructions because they don't speak the language.

I personally think your wrong. They take the pictures simply because they are jerks that don't know better, wether they speak Spanish, English or any other language.

Oh, and btw, if you come visit me, it's okay if you don't speak Spanish because we do speak English down here. I guess that makes us smarter than you. :wave:

Standing ovation!!
Thanks for replying to such ignorance with composure, intelligence and efficacy. Brilliant. :)

G00fyDad

Have you stepped outside of your door and gone outside into America?

Amen to that! American's themselves can be extremely narcissistic and arrogant. Saying that we strive to not be is just looking at the country with rose colored glasses.

captainkidd

Original Poster
Amen to that! American's themselves can be extremely narcissistic and arrogant. Saying that we strive to not be is just looking at the country with rose colored glasses.

Sadly, this is true. That's why I'd like to move to the country. At least on TV, they seem so much kinder than city folk.

This thread isn't about (or shouldn't be about) Americans or non-Americans. This behavior is done by all people. Unfortunately, the only people who have no excuse are those who speak English and Spanish, as those are the only languages Disney uses in announcements. As we all know, there are many more languages spoken at Disney than just those 2.

I suppose Disney could hand out a rules guide in all different languages, just like they do with maps and times guides.:shrug:

MickeyPeace

Originally Posted by captainkidd
Sorry -
This is America, and in this country we're a society and one that aims to be courteous to others. If you can't do that, then stay out.
Yes.

Not all of America is as disgusting as NYC.

Keep talking buddy. You're looking really intelligent. :ROFLOL:

captainkidd

Original Poster
Originally Posted by captainkidd
Sorry -
This is America, and in this country we're a society and one that aims to be courteous to others. If you can't do that, then stay out.

Keep talking buddy. You're looking really intelligent. :ROFLOL:

Dude, it was a joke. Relax. Boston-New York rivalry. Red Sox-Yankees.

Jeez. Don't take everything so serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom