Share your pet photos!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
so, today was Snowflakes first trip to the Disney/MGM Studios (second trip to WDW)... and well, she enjoyed it for the most part. She usually HATES kennels, but she didn't mind the D/MGM kennels too much. I didn't have to entice her to get in... she entered voluntarily.

What else... err.. we found a Dog Park about 15 mins away from home, so we took her there yesterday. It's fenced in... no leashes needed, they provide poo bags, water for the dogs, frisbees and balls, etc. They separate the dogs by size... one side for any dog, the other for small dogs only. Snowflake is a good size, cause she can go in either one. Small enough to not scare the Chihuahuas, but big enough to not get intimidated by the Great Danes. Oh yeah... I think she's got a crush on a Collie they had there. She would not stay away from this dog.

Boo's Mom

We went to Target yesterday and saw a cute pink summer dress. I told my nanny to get it for Noel but she decided not to. I told my nanny I was going to make Noel some booties to protect her feet from the rocks and heat from the street. We found some pink zip up booties but we didn't get them either
:( Instead, we got her a pearl necklace :D It will go great with her little blue sweater she has :lol: I took it off of her last night before I went sleep and she got mad. Its very unusual because she hates her collar so she doesn't wear it but she loves this necklace. Damn drama queen :lol:

barnum42

Beastlover - I'm going to have to revisit the doggy photos as I have to set off for work and I know I'll be late if I keep looking at them :lol: Too cute :D

LSUxStitch

The bunny on the left is BEAST :) For all of you CP'ers out there, he was raised in the wonderful environment of VISTA WAY (you can tell by the lovely carpet)

3437392723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3C73%3D%3C69%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A3435333ot1lsi

This is him all grown up now :)

3437392723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3C73%3D%3C69%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A3433%3A54ot1lsi

Boo's Mom

LSUxStitch said:
The bunny on the left is BEAST :) For all of you CP'ers out there, he was raised in the wonderful environment of VISTA WAY (you can tell by the lovely carpet)

3437392723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3C73%3D%3C69%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A3435333ot1lsi

This is him all grown up now :)

3437392723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3C73%3D%3C69%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A3433%3A54ot1lsi

Aww Bunnies! Your bunnies are so cute. I once had bunnies, 14 to be exact :lol:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Snowflake today at WDW (the shirt was not my idea!)

Attachments

• snowflake-epcot.jpg
    snowflake-epcot.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 7

barnum42

mkt said:
Snowflake today at WDW (the shirt was not my idea!)
Don't blame you for distancing yourself from the shirt! :lol: Snowflake is looking good and happy, you must be giving her a good home. Well done :D

barnum42

Boo's Mom said:
Boo! This is from my senior picture. I love this picture. He looks so professional and serious lol

116896230_l.jpg
If memory serves, when the rest of that image is visible the other bird in that photo is a looker too ;)

Fantasmic!329

Invero said:
My old cat LOVED nacho cheese Doritos...

Currently, Jaela (the gray one) loves orange juice.

Pets eat the strangest things :)
lol....old post.
Regarding pets eating weird things: I used to have a cat that would eat butter. lol

DDuckFan130

I posted this in the Huggle thread, but what the heck? Here I go again :D This is Lilo, who is almost 7 weeks old. I wish I could say what she is, but all I know is that she has rat terrier in her. As you can see by my avatar, I love her to pieces :D

showphoto.php

lilo.jpg

showphoto.php

lilo2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom