Share your pet photos!

WDWScottieBoy

Jacks Sally and Number_6, I love both of your dogs. I have always loved Corgi's and can't wait to get one. Hopefully I'll come across one at a pound in Orlando in a year or two. They are the cutest little dogs, and I finally got Melissa to like them after she saw one in person.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
here's Snowflake, the newest addition to Casa MKT.

Attachments

• DSC03286.JPG
    DSC03286.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC03287.JPG
    DSC03287.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 18

LadyDarling

I hope you have a good vaccum! LOL And a brush! That's a LOT of grooming. Those dogs are beautiful - I just prefer the lower matience boxer. :) If you ever bring Snowflake on the pilgrimage to Disneyland Kennel, we'll have to have a puppy play date! :) ;)

Captain Hank

As some of you might remember, my dog died this past summer from back issues. My family finally feels ready now to start the search again for one (we were REALLY attached to Abbie). Right now, we're looking into a Cardigan Welsh Corgi rescue dog from Canada (eh?) that we're going to train for therapy. If it turns out, I'll post pics up here.

By the way, mkt, great dog!

mkt

Premium Member
LadyDarling said:
If you ever bring Snowflake on the pilgrimage to Disneyland Kennel, we'll have to have a puppy play date! :) ;)

We're looking at August ;)

What else... we have learned that she's housebroken and knows how to walk on her hind legs.

Now I gotta teach her to sit, and a few other things.

WDWScottieBoy

While talking to Rob today Erik, he said that she was muzzled today for attempting an attack at the vet, so I think Rob taught her well. :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
lol.. nah, she's fine now. If she doesn't know the person, and doesn't see her master with them, she gets defensive. Not to mention after spending the last week in a cold friggin' cage, she probably wasn't fond of the doctor poking and prodding. The doctor was 100% ok with it, and was the one that muzzled her.

LadyDarling

Clydas is crate trained - so he has a warm fuzzy cage! :) It's actually been VERY helpful. He travels great and doesn't mind being in a kennel hardly at all. It's safer for him to have him crated while we're gone, and gives us peace of mind that we won't come home to any "accidents", torn up furniture, or a deep fried dog (after biting a wire or something). Since we are condo dwellers, it works out really well. Just an idea! :)

mkt

Premium Member
Snowflake is just chilling in her room... we had a utility closet that just sat empty, so we turned it into her room. The previous owners had her housebroken and trained to stay off furniture... I'm guessing she lived most of her life indoors. It was interesting taking her to the park for a walk today... I don't think she's ever been outdoors for any period of time longer than to do her business prior to today. She was going nuts at the park, seeing everything new.

What else... had to give her some painkillers (1 half aspirin tucked into a slice of Cheese was ok'd by the vet) cause she was licking her stitches like crazy. Her and I both can't wait to have them removed.

LadyDarling

That definately has it's good points - getting an indoor dog. Other than maybe being a tad undersocailized - sounds like you rescued a great one! We haven't decided wether to "fix" Clydas yet. Since the AKC just passed the ruling that floppy ears are okay for Boxers, we're thinking about showing him. No - we're not going for championships or anything, but we always get compliments on his coloring and his temperment (for a 6 month old boxer, I guess he's pretty well behaved! It's my first time raising one, so I'm not a great judge.), so we might give it a go (and only "intact" dogs can compete).

Clydas has his own "room" too. It's the guest room/office/pet room. Once we get all the boxes out (just moved in last month - out of roomies into our OWN CONDO! WAHOO! Buying a condo out here in Cali is quite a feat... $261k for 900 sq feet of 1970's apartment to condo conversion and that's a GOOD deal down here) - he'll have it all to himself! :)And yes, he watches Disney movies while we're gone. :) He's a big fan of Atlantis. Calms him right down. Go figure! :) Enjoy your baby! (As we're learning, it's a LOT like having a kid... only no diapers.)

Boo's Mom

Noel has her own room too....the whole damn house :lol: The loveseat is hers during the day (do people still call it a loveseat?) and my bed is hers when its time to go to sleep :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
dsc03327_std.jpg

snowflake kept trying to catch birdies today :D

She almost succeeded with a Pigeon, but we stopped her.

DDuckFan130

I was hesitant to come back in this thread because the dogs are too cute :lol: My mom is seriously contemplating getting another little dog to live in the house along with us and our other doggy, Lally. We'll see how that plays out :lol:...I love the Corgi's though so...I gotta have a talk with my mom :D

Adorable pictures everyone :sohappy: Here's a couple of my dog with her most recent haircut, just in time for Easter :lol: She's a bit sick and my dad needs to take her to the vet tomorrow so hopefully it's nothing serious. I said it before, but I'll repeat it. She's half-poodle, half-pomeranian, and it's pronounced "Lah-lee" not "Lolli" like lollipop :p

8757100_0242-med.JPG

8757100_0243-med.JPG

Number_6

hcwalker16 said:
As some of you might remember, my dog died this past summer from back issues. My family finally feels ready now to start the search again for one (we were REALLY attached to Abbie). Right now, we're looking into a Cardigan Welsh Corgi rescue dog from Canada (eh?) that we're going to train for therapy. If it turns out, I'll post pics up here.

Cardigans are pretty neat because they actually have the fox-like tails, but I love Pembrokes for the little nub at their butt. It's a riot when Ringo gets excited and his rear end just wiggles super fast, or when he tries to chase his stub. :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
so... I got snowflake a new collar today. Old Navy's pet stuff rocks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom