Share your pet photos!

Invero

Original Poster
Okay, so I know I'm not the only one who likes to shamelessly show off pet photos...

So c'mon y'all, let's see 'em!! :)

http://www.fricknfrack.net/cat/index001.html are my babies.

The tan one is Jaden. He's dumb as rocks.
The gray one is Jaela. She's a smart cookie.
There's also two pics of my old cat Mow (pronounced as in Maui) on the first page.

tigsmom

This is my girl.... Midnight a very spoiled 11y/o black lab.

attachment.php

Boo's Mom

I don't have pictures uploaded on my computer of my pets but I have Boo, my 4 year old African Grey Parrot as my avatar and I have pictures of Noel, my 2 year old chihuahua, and Boo and some of the other pets I used to have in my photo album. See the link in my signature

maelstrom

http://webcookie.net/winkie_petri.jpg
Winkie and Petri, my little parakeets. Winkie is the blue one (he was more periwinkle when we got him, hence Winkie) and Petri is the green one (yes, named after the pteradactyl in The Land Before Time). They are the most spoiled little birdies ever. They have a huge 5' tall by 3' wide flight cage. Their favourite television show is Wheel of Fortune.

http://webcookie.net/kitten.jpg
This is Kitten. She lives at my job, not at my house. She's 16 and she loves to eat several cans of food a day.

I also have 3 angelfish (Dreamfinder, Tiny Thing, & Tatiana), 2 ghost catfish (Master Gracey & Ezra), 1 plecco (Gus), 1 longfin leopard danio (Flotsam; Jetsam died), 1 zebra danio (Falco), and only one neon tetra left (Webbigail; Huey, Duey, & Louie died). I gave most of my fish Disney names. Some of the dear departed are Barbossa, Jack I, Jack II, and Jack III (all angelfish), and Nemo (as in Captain Nemo, a betta).

disneygirl03

maelstrom said:
Winkie and Petri, my little parakeets. Winkie is the blue one (he was more periwinkle when we got him, hence Winkie) and Petri is the green one (yes, named after the pteradactyl in The Land Before Time). They are the most spoiled little birdies ever. They have a huge 5' tall by 3' wide flight cage. Their favourite television show is Wheel of Fortune.

http://webcookie.net/kitten.jpg
This is Kitten. She lives at my job, not at my house. She's 16 and she loves to eat several cans of food a day.

I also have 3 angelfish (Dreamfinder, Tiny Thing, & Tatiana), 2 ghost catfish (Master Gracey & Ezra), 1 plecco (Gus), 1 longfin leopard danio (Flotsam; Jetsam died), 1 zebra danio (Falco), and only one neon tetra left (Webbigail; Huey, Duey, & Louie died). I gave most of my fish Disney names. Some of the dear departed are Barbossa, Jack I, Jack II, and Jack III (all angelfish), and Nemo (as in Captain Nemo, a betta).

Wow, your blue parakeet looks exactly like ours!! LOL.

Monty, our parakeet

maelstrom

disneygirl03 said:
Wow, your blue parakeet looks exactly like ours!! LOL.

Monty, our parakeet

Pretty birdie! Is Monty a girl? I can't tell by the cere in this picture, but it kind of looks pink/brown. It could just be a trick of the light, through. Winkie and Petri have such bright blue/purple ceres that you can't mistake them for girls.

Petri's cere actually cracked once! We took him to Petco to have his nails clipped and the incompetant employee who had no business handling birds let go of Petri twice; once he flew into a window and then he flew into a mirror (why do parakeets in a room with mirrors and windows?). He hit the window and fell to the ground. I thought he died, so I was crying. But his cere was only cracked and a more competant employee came and put quik-stop on it and Petri's fine now. From then on, we take the keets to the avian vet to have their nails clipped; it's only $20 for the two of them every 6 months; not bad!

Jacks Sally

This is Gandalf .....he's bigger now I just need to update a pic :)

Gandalf.jpg

And I also have a kitty named Josephine and 2 goldfish Gomez and Morticia

disneygirl03

maelstrom said:
Pretty birdie! Is Monty a girl? I can't tell by the cere in this picture, but it kind of looks pink/brown. It could just be a trick of the light, through. Winkie and Petri have such bright blue/purple ceres that you can't mistake them for girls.

Petri's cere actually cracked once! We took him to Petco to have his nails clipped and the incompetant employee who had no business handling birds let go of Petri twice; once he flew into a window and then he flew into a mirror (why do parakeets in a room with mirrors and windows?). He hit the window and fell to the ground. I thought he died, so I was crying. But his cere was only cracked and a more competant employee came and put quik-stop on it and Petri's fine now. From then on, we take the keets to the avian vet to have their nails clipped; it's only $20 for the two of them every 6 months; not bad!

Thanks! Monty's a boy (actually short for Montgomery, lol). He's my mom's new baby. Wow, that's crazy about your one bird! Luckily he was ok. :)

Boo's Mom

maelstrom said:

Boo only goes into his cage to eat or when we have the front door open to bring something inside. He loves crackers and chips, popcorn and french fries (yeah I spoil him a little but not too much :lookaroun ) His favorite show is Whose Line? He laughs like a human and thinks he can answer the phone, barks like a dog, clucks like rooster. He's a clown lol. You should see me when I clip his nails. I put him on his back and while I'm clipping one of his nails on one foot, he's chewing on the other (he sharpens his to a point) . Sometimes he gets scared and will wrap his feet in my shirt so I cannot get to them lol. I love birds! I love listening to parakeets chirp but they are too small for me lol. Your parakeets are beautiful! Hehehehe we should trade bird stories

Invero

Original Poster
Boo's Mom said:
Boo only goes into his cage to eat or when we have the front door open to bring something inside. He loves crackers and chips, popcorn and french fries (yeah I spoil him a little but not too much :lookaroun )

My old cat LOVED nacho cheese Doritos...

Currently, Jaela (the gray one) loves orange juice.

Pets eat the strangest things :)

barnum42

Jacks Sally said:
This is Gandalf .....he's bigger now I just need to update a pic :)

Gandalf.jpg

And I also have a kitty named Josephine and 2 goldfish Gomez and Morticia
Too cute! Would like to see what he looks like now :D

ChefTigger

attachment.php

There's my dog, there's even an hidden mickey if you look close enough(well not that hidden, but)

Attachments

• romy.jpg
    romy.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 53

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom