September TRIPS:

couchpotatooo

Hello all since everyone else has their month for their trip our month is September we will be at the All-Star Music Sept 21-30. We wanted Pop Century but it wqs full for our days because of the free dining. Anyone else be here the same time???:wave::p:p:p:wave:

We (Myself, Wife & our three year old son) will be at the Pop Century on Sept. 16/07 and stying until Sept. 28/07.

Keep trying to change your reservation if you want the Pop Century over one of the All Stars. When I made our reservation I was also unable to get into the Pop Century and gat the All Star Sports instead. I kept checking the Disneywolrld website until it showed avability at the Pop Century, I called Disney and was able to change our rooms at no additional charge and kept the same confermation number.

This will be the third year going in September and taking advantage of the Free Dining Offer. I hope that they keep doing this every year because it is wonderful not worrying about the price of our meals. The only downside is that where unable to get a reservation for LeCellier for a dinner as they are already booked up.

have a great vacation!!

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

We (Myself, Wife & our three year old son) will be at the Pop Century on Sept. 16/07 and stying until Sept. 28/07.

Keep trying to change your reservation if you want the Pop Century over one of the All Stars. When I made our reservation I was also unable to get into the Pop Century and gat the All Star Sports instead. I kept checking the Disneywolrld website until it showed avability at the Pop Century, I called Disney and was able to change our rooms at no additional charge and kept the same confermation number.

This will be the third year going in September and taking advantage of the Free Dining Offer. I hope that they keep doing this every year because it is wonderful not worrying about the price of our meals. The only downside is that where unable to get a reservation for LeCellier for a dinner as they are already booked up.

have a great vacation!!
We will be at POP 9/8/07-9/16/07!
We are taking advantage of the free DDP also.
We were originally booked for end of Oct. 2007 - beginning of Nov. 2007 at POR (where we stayed last summer), but when the free DDP became available, we change our reservations.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Peters_Shadow

Sept 21st-29th for my wife, son (3 years) and daughter (will be 12 months old). We'll be staying at POP, originally booked All-Star Movies (because we never stayed there before) but changed our dates which caused us to have to change to POP. But, that's ok because we like POP.. we have stayed there before and we like it.

Upvote 0

mbly

Family's first

Sept 22-29. Free dining plan. Wife and I + 3 kids 10, 8 and 6. ASM resort. I'm a newbie. I hope it's not too crowded. Thanks to this site and your advice,I have all my adr's done. Any advice on the weather? Will it be very very hot or just hot?

Upvote 0

macsmom

I am going solo at POP 9/16-21. Would be happy to meet up with anyone since I will be alone. Might be nice to have a snack with someone!

danna

Upvote 0

goonie007

Pop 9/5 - 9/12

Will be there 9/5 - 9/12 staying at POP w/free dining cant wait taking three friends for the first time if anybody wants to meet up PM me see you all there:wave: :sohappy: :wave:

-Michael-

Upvote 0

MinnieMommy

We will be there from Sept. 17th - Sept. 26th at All Star Music!!! :sohappy: Doing the free dining plan - even got into Le Cellier twice for lunch. :slurp: This trip began as a trip to see the in-laws in Ft. Lauderdale with 1 night at MNSSHP, Then it took on a life of its own and is now a 9 night grand gathering with both sides of the family! Amazing how that seems to happen...

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

We'll be down sept 14-23 , staying at Saratoga Springs for us...But no free dining for us though..Thats ok. Got all the Ressies I wanted...I'll be in Disney , so all is good...Oh and we'll be at the MNSSHP....So look for a few Mouseketeers, and her family of Wendy darling and Tinkerbelle (well as of yesterday.)

Yeah only 117 days to go....Oh I'll Have to start up the thread from last year when we get to 100 days to go!!!!

Upvote 0

durangojim

My wife, son, and I will be at the Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge Sept. 21-30. Hopefully some AP discounts will come out for that time. We were there last year at the same time and crowds were light and the weather was perfect!

Upvote 0
My DH, DS, DD, Grandparents and myself will be at the Poly from 9/27-10/4. No free dining but got all the restaurants and times we wanted with no problem. This will be our 1st time at the Poly and 1st time to MNSSHP.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

We'll be down sept 14-23 , staying at Saratoga Springs for us...But no free dining for us though..Thats ok. Got all the Ressies I wanted...I'll be in Disney , so all is good...Oh and we'll be at the MNSSHP....So look for a few Mouseketeers, and her family of Wendy darling and Tinkerbelle (well as of yesterday.)

Yeah only 117 days to go....Oh I'll Have to start up the thread from last year when we get to 100 days to go!!!!
Did you not want the free DDP or was it not available?
:veryconfu

Upvote 0

fizzle75

My DH, DS, DD, Grandparents and myself will be at the Poly from 9/27-10/4. No free dining but got all the restaurants and times we wanted with no problem. This will be our 1st time at the Poly and 1st time to MNSSHP.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

We will be there from 9/27-10/6 at Old Key West and after reading about some of the folks having a hard time getting the ressies they want due to the free dining I am starting to worry about whether or not we will get the ressies we want. When did you book your ressies and where? We are going to TRY to book our ressies tomorrow but it might be next week until we get around to it,do you think we will still be able to get ressies at the places we want?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom