September TRIPS:

couchpotatooo

Hello all since everyone else has their month for their trip our month is September we will be at the All-Star Music Sept 21-30. We wanted Pop Century but it wqs full for our days because of the free dining. Anyone else be here the same time???:wave::p:p:p:wave:

rcapolete

Be at POP 9/16-9/21. Seems like the POP is becoming very popluar. I alos hope the crowds are light. We went for the same time two years ago and the crowds were definietly light. Hope free dining doesn't cause this to change

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

We will be there from 9/27-10/6 at Old Key West and after reading about some of the folks having a hard time getting the ressies they want due to the free dining I am starting to worry about whether or not we will get the ressies we want. When did you book your ressies and where? We are going to TRY to book our ressies tomorrow but it might be next week until we get around to it,do you think we will still be able to get ressies at the places we want?

I will be down there from 9/26-10/1! I made our ADRs around mid-April. I didn't have much of a problem getting them, but it was really close to the 180 days. I would go ahead and make your ADRs now! We are going to Kona Cafe, Liberty Tree Tavern, Cape May Cafe, and Le Cellier. We may do Jiko or another dinner that takes two credits. Any suggestions from anyone? I didn't have a problem getting Le Cellier, but the later you wait, the more difficult it is. On 9/28 we wanted to do Liberty Tree Tavern, but because of MNSSHP we were not able to get in. I was able to get the time that I wanted on another day during our trip.

Upvote 0

Did Knee

Ya'all need to cancel your ressies so I don't have to wait in line behind ya!!:eek: Just Kidding :lookaroun I've got Sept 17th to the 21rst Poly Concierge. This is going to be a trip of many firsts. First time at Poly, first time in concierge and first time going with kids. My wife and I don't have any kids of our own, but this time we are sharing the room with my Mom and my 10 year old neice and 12 year old nephew, neither kid has ever been to WDW. Mom went with us last year and stayed at the WL. We got her hooked with that, so now she agreed to spring for most of the cost of the concierge room if we bring the kids. At first I was apprehensive about traveling with kids there for the first time, but now I'm kinda excited about seeing the kids experience it for the first time. This should be a memorable trip.

Upvote 0

fjm777

Sept 16 - 22 at POR. We have the free dining and despite all the RUSH to get reservations placed by everyone on these threads, including me, we have made several changes back and forth with no problems. I guess these threads don't represent as many people as we think.

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

POR 9/18-9/25 I can't wait. First time at this resort. Got almost all the ressies that I wanted with no problem. Going to do MNSSHP too and can't wait. My kids are so excited and I am excited for them.

Upvote 0

tim gover

family trip toAKL September 24th-october 16th cant wait,been two years too long kids are so excited about EE heres hoping Yak and Yeti is open when we are there.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Shrike

They must be staying on DVC points, so they're not eligible for free dining.

We'll be at Port Orleans the 22nd through the 30th!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Or perhaps planning on using an AP discount rate, like I am. The AP discount at a deluxe in September has been $120ish per night the last few years, which for me coupled with the DDE makes it a far better deal than free dining.

Your milage may vary. See you Sept 8 - 16!

Upvote 0

mypalStitch

We are staying at WL for the first time! Sept 19-25th! Can't wait!!:sohappy:
We also went last year with free dining in August, crowds were HORRIBLE!!
I have never been when it was so crowded! Hopefully late Sept with free dining will be alot lighter!

Upvote 0

MinnieMommy

What a bummer, I am out of the September club!! :cry: We had to change our plans due to some medical procedures. If anyone was looking to get ressies at Le Cellier, we had one for lunch on Sept. 19th and one for lunch on Sept. 22nd! I just cancelled them late tonight. This also opened up 3 rooms at All Star Music with free dining!! I am sorry we will miss out on the free dining, but I love WDW in early December!! Everybody have fun!! :wave:

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I called to book from Sept 20-24 at the WL but they had no rooms with the free dining. I was upset its our favorite resort and we dont want to go unless there is an AP discount that we can get otherwise we would be paying a whole lot more because we would have to pay for food.

Upvote 0

newfanatic

We are going to be at POR Sept 20-26 also on free dining. Can't wait and unbelieveable how cheap this trip will be with free food and a great airfare deal!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Be at POP 9/16-9/21. Seems like the POP is becoming very popluar. I alos hope the crowds are light. We went for the same time two years ago and the crowds were definietly light. Hope free dining doesn't cause this to change
This year will be our 1st at Pop.
It does seem to be very popular.
We will be there 9/8-9/16.
We'll keep the room clean for ya!
I think the crowds will be lighter than summer time.
Last summer, the crowds were heavy.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom