September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

FLORIDA_PHIL

yeyyyy only 10 months for me to go fly in 28th Sept 2012 for 3 weeks for my 20th wedding anniversary just myself and my beautiful wife countdown will really begin from Jan 1st as it wont be next year anymore :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Todd H

I think we're going to move ours up from January 2013 to September 10-14, 2012. I'm hoping the crowds are as low as I've heard.

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

Me, my wife, two girls and my parents will be going from september 9th to the 15th. Right now we have a two bedroom villa booked at Saratoga but we hope to get a villa at the boardwalk or beach club.

Hopefully it won't be as hot as last year and I'm bringing a luvbug net!

Upvote 0

ewehrum

Add me to the list! My DGF and I will be going down Sept. 8th through 16th. This will be her second trip, still trying to make her a WDW fanatic like myself :ROFLOL:. Hopefully the crowds will be low since that was her main complaint about her June 2011 trip with me!

Upvote 0

Todd H

Still hoping to go in September. Was planning on getting the family together and surprise my Mom but it's looking like my sister and brother-in-law are having second thoughts about taking their kids out of school for a week.

Upvote 0

mets7

I might be there the first week of Sept. We are still deciding our options are first week of Sept. One of the first couple weeks of Oct. or the Second week of November. The decision is resting on our friends husband and when he can get vacation time.

Upvote 0

snookie5605

just booked with a pin code for 9/21-9/29 at ASMu with the hubby for our five year anniversary trip and probably last trip alone since we'll be taking our daughter for her first trip in 2014 for her 3rd birthday!

Upvote 0

sublimesting

September 8-16, after a week in Myrtle Beach! Can't wait. Hoping for free dining but I'll just book as if this will be the case anyways. Knowing me I won't cancel the ressies either way if they don't offer it. We never used to eat at the restaurants (well a few here and there) but after free dining I can't imagine atrip without at least my top 6 favorites!

Upvote 0

BiggerTigger

We are booked (partly) for Art of Animation, Cars Resort, from 9-15 September 2012. And we are planning to check in at Board Walk Villas on the 8th of September. We are hoping for some deals to come our way.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom