September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

smk

September 23 thru the 29th, somewhere on property to be determined this week. We have waited for a pin code, have had one for three years in a row, but not this year. :cry: However, we will not let that stop us! We will book and switch to free dining if it comes out for our dates, if that doesn't happen, we will still go anyway! :wave:

Upvote 0

uncwdwfan

Myself, DW & DD will be there from September 22nd -29th and staying at either Pop with my sister in law's family or the Animal Kingdom Lodge!! Not sure which one we are going to choose quite yet, but either way we can't wait. My DD will be turning 1 while we are there and we can't think of a better place to be to celebrate her Birthday!!!!

Upvote 0

mousefreak

We just booked last Saturday! Sept 3-8. All Star Music. We opted to upgrade the dining plan. It turns out to be a great deal for what we want to do. Can't wait!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

mitchk

:wave: I booked back in Oct. 2011. I'm booked at All-Star Music Sept. 19th-26. It will be me, my wife, and our lil girl, in one room, my mother, and sister, in another room, and my best friend Omar, and his wife, and kids, in another. I just added the free QS. I booked with the FS dining plan, then I called yesterday, dropped my FS dining, got the free QS, and then upgraded to FS. My balance was $445, after the free QS deal, Disney owes my $44. We saved a nice amount of money. :wave: Hope to see some of you there, if you see me, be sure to say hello ( I still look the same as my in my pictures) I can't wait, I have not been there since Jan 2010 :eek: but the wife and I were workin on a baby, and ours prayers were answered in Feb 2011 :) So, I thought, ok ... we will take her when she gets a little older .... 19 months is old enough for me :lol: I'm going back to Disney World with the people I love the most, my family :sohappy: It's gonna be great :sohappy:

Upvote 0

KappleB2

Yipee!!

My mom and I will be there September 7-12!! First time staying on property at All-Star Music!!
185 LONG days left....but I can't wait!!!!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Checking into All Star Sports on 9/24-10/1 with free dining (we upgraded to the regular dining) Sister will be flying down to join us on 9/26. Running in the Tower of Terror 10 miler, indulging in some F&W and celebrating Epcot's big birthday! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom