September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

LeeSeeBabe

We rarely book more than two months out since we live 3 hours away, but I KNOW we will be there Labor Day weekend to celebrate our 2nd anniversary trip!!! :sohappy: only 18 more days to go for this one so I'll say approximately 383 (365+18) days until our September 2012 trip!! :lol:

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Staying at POP Sept 9 - 14! Cant Wait!
I have already started to plan which ADR's I will be making on March 13th!
I did look at staying in AOA however pricing was much better at POP.
Adult Only Trip I must add!

Upvote 0

YoungNY

Honeymooning there in 346 days!

Animal kingdom lodge 9/23-9/28
Carribean Beach 9/28-10/2
Polynesian or Boardwalk 10/2-10/4

It'll be our Hotel Hopping Disneymoon!

Upvote 0

sublimesting

Yo ho ho! We are going back and are thinking of staying at the Polynesian this year. We ate at Ohana for the first time on this trip and thought the resort was very cool. Tropical 70's...yeah!

Upvote 0

UberPlannerMom

We are hoping and planning on going back Sept or Oct 2012 and staying at POR with my cousin and her little one. Just hoping the husband's boss FINALLY gives the bonuses he has been promising for 2 years now! Everyone cross your fingers for us!

Upvote 0

renes

We have ressies for Sept 23-29th, 4 rooms at the Poly- 2 parents, 3 children and their spouses (significant other) and 3 grandchildren. However, DS just announced his engagement and they are planning on a September wedding. Dropping hints about a Disney wedding!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

snookie5605

DH and i are hoping to get back sept 2012 too for our 5 year wedding anniversary. hopefully the art of animation resort will have the normal rooms available to book cuz we'll stay there. if not, probably pop

Upvote 0
We're planning a big family trip in Sept 2012....dates to be determined. Myself and hubby, two adult sons, one daughter in law, one girlfriend of son and two grandchildren. My grandson's fifth WDW trip and granddaughter's FIRST TRIP!!!! :sohappy: I was thinking late September but it may be the second or third week instead of the fourth. We'll be at POFQ for 7 nights.

Upvote 0

Tink ッ

I'm going on vacation for the first time with my BF sept 3rd - 17th :sohappy: I've been there a few times but it's his very first trip, and he's never even been in the states before. We're staying at Port Orleans, French Quarter.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom