September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

Britt

3days.jpg

Upvote 0

WDWFanDave

Let me know how this works for you. I am 24 days before I can check in online and am curious to see how it works out.

We did online check in last year and it was great! We walked into Pop, bypassed the long check in line, showed picture ID, and got all our materials and buttons, took 5 minutes tops, bonus-our room was ready too, 11am! I am definitely doing online check in again! 31 days til check in now :)

Upvote 0

jlthomas81

We are in the teens!! 19 days....I cannot believe how close :). Jealous of those that start their trip
This week. Got the suitcases out yesterday and started the packing list. Gonna reserve our stroller from Kingdom Strollers today :). I can almost smell Main Street!!

Upvote 0

WDWFanDave

We are in the teens!! 19 days....I cannot believe how close :). Jealous of those that start their trip
This week. Got the suitcases out yesterday and started the packing list. Gonna reserve our stroller from Kingdom Strollers today :). I can almost smell Main Street!!

We hit the twenties today! 29 days to go...

Thanks for the stroller reminder...I need to do that, too!

Have a fantastic, and very magical, trip!

Upvote 0

jsj4

21 Days until we surprise our children! We traditional go to the beach every September so our 4 children, ages 10,8,5, 2, are so excited about going to the BEACH! Ha! Ha! The trip to Florida is about 2 hours longer so we are hoping they will be immersed in their books and videos as we cross into Florida! We plan to capture it all on video! We have purchase mouse ears other goodies to give out in the car! Can anyone say, "Gotcha!"

Upvote 0

Thomas_M

My whole family will be there Sept 22-29 at the Contemporary. It's been over 8 years since I've last been to the world.

I'm very comfortable making my way around the world but all of these new apps and planners are available now.

Would anyone be able to provide some help as to what they would suggest with keeping track of ride times and park levels?

I appreciate everyone's help and can't wait to go back!

Upvote 0

Mukta

My whole family will be there Sept 22-29 at the Contemporary. It's been over 8 years since I've last been to the world.

I'm very comfortable making my way around the world but all of these new apps and planners are available now.

Would anyone be able to provide some help as to what they would suggest with keeping track of ride times and park levels?

I appreciate everyone's help and can't wait to go back!
Wow. 8 years! I am so excited for you.

I use touringplans.com for a lot of things.
I use their crowd calendar to help me pick which park on which day.
I use their touring plans to schedule my day.
I use their 'Lines' App to check on ride waits and show times while I am in the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom