September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

bucklepants

We will be at the Pop the tail end of your trip....hoping to go over to AOA and scope out as well :)

Tomorrow marks 46 more days!!! Almost to the 45 day mark :eek:

I was hoping to check out AOA as well since next year we are planning on staying in a Mermaid Room. I wanted to see if I could convince my 5 year old to stay there the entire trip instead of switching to PORS for the last couple days. However, we talked up the princess rooms over there a lot before we decided it might be easier to stay at one resort.

Upvote 0

WDWFanDave

Ok, reality is setting in...hit the 39 day mark, so we are in the 30s, and ohmygosh I still have a lot to do between now and then! It's quite exciting though...next big milestone should be our MM! Have a great day everyone!

Upvote 0
Oh my gosh, I just realized its 16 days for us too! Going to the Mickey's Circus Event - yay! We also booked the dessert party so we could have the seating for Illuminations (I wanted the breakfast party too but it was sold out).

By the way, what is MNSSHP (sorry I'm a newbie). o_O

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

Coming down for a quick post-Labor Day weekend 9/6-9/9. Staying at AS Sports for the first time in 9 years (Woo hoo for decent passholder rates - $66 per night is the best I've seen since 2006, when I paid $49). Ready for a low-key weekend to clear my head and de-stress :)

Upvote 0

Mukta

Let me know how this works for you. I am 24 days before I can check in online and am curious to see how it works out.
I just did it and it was really easy.
I had to give them my credit card info, address, phone number, estimated arrival time, estimated departure time, room requests, and cell phone number. It took a minute or 2 total.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom