September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

Sunshineglow68

I just did it and it was really easy.
I had to give them my credit card info, address, phone number, estimated arrival time, estimated departure time, room requests, and cell phone number. It took a minute or 2 total.
That's great. Was there a section on there for comments where you could put in a room request?

Upvote 0

Mukta

That's great. Was there a section on there for comments where you could put in a room request?
There seemed to be. I didn't have any requests, so I skipped over that section. All of the questions were on one page and I just had to hit confirm and it was done. There was a second page to confirm my choices and that was it.

Upvote 0

Britt

7.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!

Upvote 0

bucklepants

Still haven't bought our tickets for this. Not sure about it. We are traveling with a 3 year old and almost 7. Whats it like?

We got our tickets in the mail!!!! Our travel agent arranged it. Otherwise we would've had to wait in line to pick up the tickets at the park, and I guess the line can be very long (according to the travel agent's sources).

This will be our first time going. We are bringing DD who is 4/5. Most people on the boards say it's a lot of fun. I looked up some utube videos of the parade and show and it looks fun. There is a special fireworks show as well as trick or treating. Plus... it is a hard ticket event.. meaning if you don't have a park ticket for that day it gets you into MK at 4pm and the party ends at midnight.
We all decided to dress up too. DD is going to be Ariel, I'm going as Athena, and my DH is going as a Ref (I think).

Upvote 0

DawnBerg

28 days!! 4 weeks!! A trip that has been 4 months in the making is finally within my grasp :) I want to start packing now, but then what will I wear?!?! :eek:
We are staying at Pop the same time and I feel your pain about the packing my empty suitcase is staring at me from the corner of the room lol.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom