September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

Sunshineglow68

th
40 days to go!!

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
we won't arrive till the 22nd. Leaving after dinner and driving through the night. Hopefully the kids sleep the whole way :)

Yeah, we drive at night too, the kids are always excited and stay up for the first hour or so, but eventualy the konk right out. We're going to surprise them for the third time. =)

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

That's fantastic! I enjoyed my trip there. The differences in culture freaked me out at first, but the park's beauty and attractions are spectacular. I'll never forget Cinemagique.
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it. I only have time (and budget!) for 2-1/2 days in the park, but I figure if I concentrate on the attractions that are different from the ones at WDW, I should be able to see most of it.

Upvote 0

YoungNY

Officially, 33 days to go! And I got Mickey Mail today!!! Missing the Mickey luggage tags though. If they don't ome on Monday, I'll have to call.

Upvote 0

bucklepants

35 Days and 20 hours... We now have a count down on our desktops!!! And DD still doesn't know yet!!!! I can't stand not talking about it with her. She thinks all current Disney talk is about next year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom