Seinfeld Trivia

DisneyWorldGuru

Very good.

Elaine gave Kramer a mattress. Why did she give it to him, why does she want it back, and why does Elaine not like the matteress after Kramer gives it back to her?

Main Street USA

Ok, this question is actually Maria's, but she asked me to post, so here goes!

In the episode where George dates the girl with the HUGE nose, Jerry is also dating a girl that he can't stand. Here's the question:

What board game does Jerry play in that episode, and against whom?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by westie
What did Jerry and the gang have a bet against each other for and in what order did they finish?:confused:

It was a contest to see who could go the longest without "gratifying themselves." They finished in the following order of elimination:

Kramer
Elaine
Jerry
George

Unfortunately, in the final episode, George admits that he had cheated, which actually makes Jerry the "official" winner.

:)

westie

Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner! And one who can answer it innocently as well. Well done squire.

George's fiance' died because of what?

hockeymom

yep!

I know there's one in a lot of the shows, but I don't know if it really is in all of them. I don't know, maybe it's like trying to find the hidden clues in 'the mole'!

westie

Darn, that was a tough one. OK here's another. In the episode where Kramer gets a safe and hides the key in the neighbors birdcage and subsequently kills the bird sending Jerry and Kramer to rob the grave site and get caught, whats the poor birds name?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom