Seinfeld Trivia

westie

Hey GG, I'm lost. Was Sidra the gal that ripped on Jerry and he went to her work and ripped on her. Remember she ran outside and the bus cut her toe off? Needless to say she got who's promotion?

westie

Terry Hatcher AKA Sidra was one of Jerry's girlfriends. She took the stand against Jerry in the last episode. She thought she was all that but, I don't have a clue as to what she said. And that episode was just on...aahhh!

Nut4Disney

Was Marla the one played by Jane Leeves? I think she helped people reorganize their apartments and closets to get the most space out of them.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Nut4Disney
Was Marla the one played by Jane Leeves? I think she helped people reorganize their apartments and closets to get the most space out of them.

Yeah, that's right. She was a professional closet organizer.

She wanted to get rid of all of Jerry's hangers and shelves and put everything on hooks.:lol:

Main Street USA

Alright, let's get some action back into this thread!

This should be an easy one:

What are the FULL names of the 4 main characters on the show? This includes first, middle, and last.

Maria

I can finally answer one for sure!! hehe

Elaine Bennes
Jerry Seinfeld
Cosmo Kramer
George Constanza

:sohappy: :animwink:

CP17

I don't remember Jerry's or Kramer's middle name, but Elaine Marie and George Louis. By the way Jerry's first name I think is really Jerome.

CP17

Please help on the other two middle names. I have a three part questions while your thinking on the middle names.
1. Who did Elaine spray in the eyes with a substance?
2. What was the substance?
3. What was the name of the opera that this episode included?

I did a seacrh for the answers on the board and I got "no results", so hopefully these questions weren't asked before. I skimmed over pages 10-14. Awesome thread.

westie

Jerome "Jerry" Seinfeld
Elaine Marie Benes
George Louis Costanza
and Cosmo Kramer no middle name

What does Kramers quiet talking girlfriend get Jerry to do?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom