Seinfeld Trivia

kevlightyear

Originally posted by westie
Darn, that was a tough one. OK here's another. In the episode where Kramer gets a safe and hides the key in the neighbors birdcage and subsequently kills the bird sending Jerry and Kramer to rob the grave site and get caught, whats the poor birds name?

Man, it's on the tip of my tongue. . .geez.

Does it end in -ito? Man, they just showed this one too!

DisneyWorldGuru

Ok here is one for you. It is easy, but what the heck.

George goes to a book store and has to buy a book. Why does he have to buy it, how much did it cost, what was the name of the book store, and why cant he return it or sell it? Also , who does Jerry turn into security for stealing books?

YOU MUST ANSWER ALL OF THEM!!!:drevil:

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
TOO EASY!! especially since it was just on!

He has to buy because he took it to the bathroom, it costs $125?, it was at brentano's, he cant sell it because its been flagged, Jerry turns in Uncle Leo and George.

I wasnt sure about the price. heres one:

What is George's Middle name?

westie

George Louis Castanza. haha! DWG that Q was brutal. OK here we go folks. In a certain episode Jerrry is given a suit by who? And where are they suppose to have a meal together? I could really run with this one but, I'll leave it at that. No I won't. What goes awry with the meal and what happens to the suit?

GalacticGobbler

Originally posted by westie
In a certain episode Jerrry is given a suit by who? And where are they suppose to have a meal together? I could really run with this one but, I'll leave it at that. No I won't. What goes awry with the meal and what happens to the suit?

OK here we go, Kenny Banya gives jerry an armani suit, and they are supposed to have a meal together at mendi's. Jerry and Kenny go to dinner, but when Banya has only soup he tells jerry that he will take the meal later. Needless to say Jerry is POed at this point. Later @ the coffee shop Banya orders a meal and Jerry says "ok this is the meal" banya gets ticked and wants the suit back, but jerry has given it to this moucher guy that has been staying with elaine.

whew, hope i didnt miss anything

westie

Man, you guys are good. OK this will take some research.(or its back to even steven trivia for me)

Name three of Elaine's bosses.

Maria

I love this thread... although I can´t answer most of the questions by heart, when I read the answers I remember the episodes and have good laughs! Thanks!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom