Seinfeld Trivia

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Main Street USA
OOooooooooook. Lemme think, lemme think, lemme think.......um.......

When Elaine sends out the Christmas card with her nipple showing, what do the people at the office start calling her?

NIP !!!???

westie

Name or descibe five incedence where Kramer has unwittingly foiled Jerry i.e. digging up Fredo and getting caught or convincing Jerry to buy fruit for him etc....

Hell, make it for George and Elaine too, Call it a weekend project.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by westie
Name or descibe five incedence where Kramer has unwittingly foiled Jerry i.e. digging up Fredo and getting caught or convincing Jerry to buy fruit for him etc....

Hell, make it for George and Elaine too, Call it a weekend project.

Ok, I think 100 days or so is enough to call this question too hard (or too long and complicated), and declare it dead. MOVING ON!

QUESTION:

What does Jerry buy his father after coming home from his "best show ever?"

Maria

QUESTION:

What does Jerry buy his father after coming home from his "best show ever?"

A CADILLAC!!!!! :sohappy:

You will never believe this, but I was going to bring this thread alive two nights ago, with this same question, or another one from the same episode! :eek:

Brett

Because all the waitresses were "stacked in the rack" and she wanted to see if there was an opportunity for her.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Maria
A CADILLAC!!!!! :sohappy:

You will never believe this, but I was going to bring this thread alive two nights ago, with this same question, or another one from the same episode! :eek:

HOLY CRAP!:eek: eerie!

SirNim

*Jerry Seinfeld spiel* "What's the deal with eerie? Honestly?!! What, does it mean you have big "ears"? Geeze I don't know... All these days people go around saying "eerie"... If it's really eerie, why don't they all shut up about it, 'cause it can hear everything all over with is big ears! Huh?!! Huh?!!":lol:

*does drum roll thingy they do at the end of a joke*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Main Street USA

K, heres another.......

In an episode where George works for Krueger Industrial Smoothing, what nickname does he want, and what nickname do they give him?

Main Street USA

oooooook, I'll go again:

In this particular episode, George finds out that Gary Fogle, a friend of his and Jerry's, had cancer. Later in this show, Gary confides in George by telling him a secret. What is the secret?

Don L Duck

oooooook, I'll go again:

In this particular episode, George finds out that Gary Fogle, a friend of his and Jerry's, had cancer. Later in this show, Gary confides in George by telling him a secret. What is the secret?
the secret is he is bald and doesn't have cancer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom