Seinfeld Trivia

westie

Episode 49 The Opera
Elaine is dating Crazy Joe. She ends the relationship by macing him with cherry binaca. The opera was Pagliacci.

boy do I need a life!

OK here is a good one. What are the names of the alternate universe guys/friends? The guys Elaine found to replace Jerry, George, and Kramer?

Maria

Westie, those are good! I even chalenged a friend of mine who loves Seinfeld too and nobody could come come up with the middle names! Same for CP17! Good questions.

I know I can recognize the answers being correct but I hate that I even when I remember the episode I can´t give the specifics! Good job!
:sohappy:

CP17

Kevin - Jerry, Gene - George, Feldman - Kramer

1. What's Jerry's mom's first name?
2. Who helps sell computers for Frank along with George?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by CP17
1. What's Jerry's mom's first name?
2. Who helps sell computers for Frank along with George?

1. Estelle
2. Loyd Brawn

:D

Serenity NOW!!! :lol: !!

westie

Your right fridgecop. Wasn't Estelle the guitarplayer for L7?

Anyways, when Kramer decides to help out a beauty contestant, what state is she from?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by westie
Your right fridgecop. Wasn't Estelle the guitarplayer for L7?

Anyways, when Kramer decides to help out a beauty contestant, what state is she from?

Rhode Island

When Elaine first takes over the J. Peterman Catalog, what does she put on the cover?

Maria

Originally posted by Main Street USA

When Elaine first takes over the J. Peterman Catalog, what does she put on the cover?

Was it her picture showing a nipple? :lol: Wait... that was on her Christmas cards....
:lol: :lol: :animwink:

westie

Whats Elaine's fathers name and what does he do for a living?

I just saw the episode where she dances, geeze that just kills me!

Main Street USA

Whats Elaine's fathers name and what does he do for a living?

I just saw the episode where she dances, geeze that just kills me!

I can't really remember what his name was, something like Alton Benes. I do, however, know that he is a writer.:)

westie

WOW! I was sure nobody would get that one. I bow to your mental prowess. If nobody minds I have a follow up? What movie star bites Kramer on the arm and George nominates the same star as a celebrity for Yankee Day?

Maria

WOW! I was sure nobody would get that one. I bow to your mental prowess. If nobody minds I have a follow up? What movie star bites Kramer on the arm and George nominates the same star as a celebrity for Yankee Day?

Yeah.... all of you are amazing! I never cease to be surprised! :eek:

As for the question.... I knew it, I knew it!! but can´t remember it... :brick: :brick: :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Jon Voight ! ?

westie

You know you guys are good. Nobody is asking any other questions. I feel like a card dealer in Reno thats about to clap out. Disney Cruise Line Rules!!!

Main Street USA

OOooooooooook. Lemme think, lemme think, lemme think.......um.......

When Elaine sends out the Christmas card with her nipple showing, what do the people at the office start calling her?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom