See 'ya soon!

DanStat

Original Poster
I'm off to Disney World!

Staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time! So, if you see a prep with a TON of bags coming out of a gift shop, say hi! See you Tuesday!

-DisneyPrep :lol: :sohappy: :)

The Mom

Premium Member
How strange! I dreamt about staying at WL (one of the few resorts I haven't stayed in) last night.

I hope they show you the secret elevator and give you a code to use it. (my code was PAM) It went down to the kitchen so you could get free food anytime you wanted. :lol:

Have a great trip! A bit of rain predicted for Sunday, but the weather is beautiful otherwise. :sohappy:

DanStat

Original Poster
I'm back!

I'm back! Just a little upset right now...it's 40 degrees and one of my digital camera cards isn't reading on my computer! :cry:

I'll post a few pictures tonight, and a trip report and more tomorrow...surprisingly, crowds weren't all that bad! :sohappy:

More tomorrow...

SirNim

Re: I'm back!

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
one of my digital camera cards isn't reading on my computer! :cry:
NOO! Oh, for cryin' out loud, let's hope it's just a temporary problem! My sincerest sympathies if your card is unreadable.. But, nothing to worry about, you'll get the photos off of it, right? It will work... It HAS to work... *heart pounds*
Nothing scares me more than a technological dilemma... :(

Well, on a brighter note, I hope you had a good time. I would expect you to be a little upset, I'm always upset when I have to go home too... :( Oh well, I'd love to see your pics (if you can... if you can.. can... get them off that darned card :fork: )...

:)

DanStat

Original Poster
Wheww!

I finally got them off! I had to leave the card in my camera, then connect the camera to my computer...instead of putting the card in the reader.

OK...trip report's going up...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom