Screamscape reporting new epcot attraction announcement

figmentsfan1982

What Epcot really needs is a extensive refurbishment of Futureworld. Is it me or all of Futureworld's pavilions need a little TLC? Seriously guys Disney should really consider on refurbishing Futureworld. I feel it doesn't get the attention it needs.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hmmm...Actually, you're incorrect. You enter the Soarin' attraction on the first floor, but as the queue continues, it goes underground (and past the actual land building), into another area of the park. So, while it starts on the first floor, it does indeed go underground.

When the attraction was announced, Disney showed plans of the attractions and showed the underground tunnel. I would love to be proven wrong, but, I'm 95% sure that this is true.
Sorry... it doesn't.

but is it feasible that the theater space could be used for an extended version of the imagination ride? Is that even possible?
Very possible.

donaldfan

so glad that ROE is being left intact for now . . . there are so many other things that need attention at WDW, ROE is masterpiece

TropicalFig8

You never know,Disney might be keeping secrets from us.

I bet with the Tiki Room's come back,they think we're expecting them to bring back every old attraction.

G00fyDad

Screamscape was right about The Simpsons Ride, and have been correct numerous times in the past. I actually love the website and feel Lance is right way more than he is wrong.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

It only takes a few wrong assumptions about things to make the site unreliable. Screamscape is already there.

NowInc

Keep in mind, screamscape is right way more than they are wrong. As far as a new rumored ride, I wouldn't count it out just yet...D23 is not the only time that anything new can be announced. But yes, don't run around thinking it as gospel, as the word rumor is sadly taken all too often as confirmed.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Keep in mind, screamscape is right way more than they are wrong. As far as a new rumored ride, I wouldn't count it out just yet...D23 is not the only time that anything new can be announced. But yes, don't run around thinking it as gospel, as the word rumor is sadly taken all too often as confirmed.

True, and Jim Hill can be entertaining.

Sometimes it's up to the reader to know where to put credence in what they read.

Way too often, people take everything they read as the gospel truth, when in reality it is just someone's imagination running wild.

JEANYLASER

yeah me too! I'm ok with this also! I hope this will be official A 3D Universe of Energy narrated by Jeff Bridges will be nice!

Prototype82

I actually would be too, I think, interesting
A serious tone, lots of CG, new AAs, new sets, relevant and current footage, unbiased narration on energy problems and the like could easily make this ride. More importantly: Little to no comedy. :brick: It would be one of those cinematic journeys that gives you chills. The biggest difference from Ellen's version would be how in depth it would be. It would address that wind energy is great but isn't as effective as people might think, address the reliability of coal and nuclear energy...etc. The current version feels like a watered down montage of clips. It doesn't address energy issues or the specifics of HOW these energy sources work. I think if the company was willing to take a gamble, they could turn UoE into a riveting and visually stunning attraction. It would be educational but it would make use of visuals to pull you in. With Nemo around the corner for the kids, I think it's about time an adult attraction came to fruition for Future World. A simple remake with the original ride system could accomplish this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom