Screamscape reporting new epcot attraction announcement

Captain Neo

lies. Nothing is getting announced for Epcot. As far as I am told the only new announcement is the Iron man/tony stark attraction for Disneyland.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Really trying to take this seriously but i dont see it happening really!!!

But fingers crossed :wave:

michael valles

Original Poster
No, you have shamed me. :cry:

I do feel kind of proud that I got you to spend your 4th post on this site flaming me. :sohappy:

I haven't read the Screamscape coverage of the Dwarf Coaster you're referring to, but I'm guessing it went something like this:

"The Dwarf Coaster will be mostly in doors. Or, it could be mostly out doors depending on which plan they use."

And then, after our insiders verifed it would be mostly outdoors, the article was edited to read that it would definitely be mostly outdoors.

Screamscape, sheesh! :hammer:

That swish of wind was the point going right over your head.
Look I flamed you again.
Please respond so you can make yourself look like an A hole again.

My first point was everyone on this board knows screamscape is not very reliable. Their is always a "Mr Obvious" who needs to point it out.
That's all nothing more.
Look I posted again. Wow!!!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That swish of wind was the point going right over your head.
Look I flamed you again.
Please respond so you can make yourself look like an A hole again.

My first point was everyone on this board knows screamscape is not very reliable. Their is always a "Mr Obvious" who needs to point it out.
That's all nothing more.
Look I posted again. Wow!!!

Well, to be fair, if you knew about Screamscape's (un)reliability, you shouldn't be surprised someone pointed the fact out.....

michael valles

Original Poster
Well, to be fair, if you knew about Screamscape's (un)reliability, you shouldn't be surprised someone pointed the fact out.....

RUMOR BOARD, RUMOR BOARD, RUMOR BOARD.
TO BE FAIR THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE SITE. I SHOULD KNOW BETTER TO HAVE VERBAL EXCHANGE WITH ANYONE WHO POSTS TWICE A DAY ON A BOARD FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS.

Peace out yall!!!!!

FigmentJedi

Maybe a New Imagination.

I saw a FB Post that Ron Schneider (Dreamfinder) is in Anaheim (was at WOC at CA). May be nothing, but maybe he is there to help launch a new Imagination.

1187046204871.png

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
RUMOR BOARD, RUMOR BOARD, RUMOR BOARD.
TO BE FAIR THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE SITE. I SHOULD KNOW BETTER TO HAVE VERBAL EXCHANGE WITH ANYONE WHO POSTS TWICE A DAY ON A BOARD FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS.

Peace out yall!!!!!

Nothing wrong with your math skills, I suppose....

Although the Eartha Kitt caps lock tantrum didn't really accomplish you much.

Other than to ignore what I said in the first place...

zweltar

Well, all kidding aside, I heard this from a true, incredibly reliable inside source.

A janitorial staff cast member was just hired. His role is to be the sole janitor for a BRAND NEW ATTRACTION in Epcot. He was given a shovel, squeegee, Vaseline, bamboo poles, and a live badger. I think it's going to be a very interesting BRAND NEW ATTRACTION!

Tom

Beta Return
Well, all kidding aside, I heard this from a true, incredibly reliable inside source.

A janitorial staff cast member was just hired. His role is to be the sole janitor for a BRAND NEW ATTRACTION in Epcot. He was given a shovel, squeegee, Vaseline, bamboo poles, and a live badger. I think it's going to be a very interesting BRAND NEW ATTRACTION!

Is it really Vaseline? I thought it called for KY Jelly. Hmmm.

But for real seriously, they're going to be building a 10-trailer office complex for WDI outside future world. As I hypothesized in another thread, I think they're just building a temporary office for while they refurb the WDI building.

Regardless, I'm not convinced that some fireworks R&D and attraction refurbs means we're getting a new attraction.

By the way, besides Test Track, what is getting a refurb in the near future?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom