Screamscape reporting new epcot attraction announcement

PhilharMagician

How does testing pyro = new attraction? :ROFLOL: Oh Screamscape, what a bold conclusion to jump to. Nice try.

It has nothing to do with a new attraction and that is also not what was said on Screamscape. You may want to read an article before you bash it?

New Attraction - Rumor - (8/18/11) I’m not entirely sure what it is, but there is a lot of buzz coming from those planning to attend the D23 Expo this weekend about a possible new attraction of some kind on the way for Epcot. So far on my end, most of the rumor mills have all gone silent as far as the future of Epcot is concerned… with one exception. On August 8th, about a week and a half ago, after Illuminations was over and the park was emptied out, Entertainment staff stayed on to perform some kind of late night ‘Fireworks Test’ over the lagoon. The official statements issued to the general staff, so they didn’t freak out about late night pyro, seems to indicate that they were just testing some new pyro. “While some of the fireworks tested may appear slightly different than our nightly performance, please note that there are no significant changes planned for Epcot’s “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” show at this time.” Of course, they could have also been testing some material under consideration for a future show at another park as well. I guess we’ll have to wait until D23 to see what rises up

Lwc3

Maybe a New Imagination.

I saw a FB Post that Ron Schneider (Dreamfinder) is in Anaheim (was at WOC at CA). May be nothing, but maybe he is there to help launch a new Imagination.

michael valles

Original Poster
All I know is Screamscape will post anything. And then they go back later and delete the things that were proven wrong. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a less reliable source. Maybe bus drivers.
Dude, it's a rumor site. Are you totally proud of yourself that you were the first to point that Screamscape has not been totally accurate in the past. Everyone always feels the need to state this. Ok whatever Mr Obvious. It's a rumor!

Ok, anyway I'll tell you what they have been accurate about recently.
Months ago they came out and stated that the Dwarf Coaster was mostly going to be an outside affair. Our insiders have only stated this:wave: recently.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Dude, it's a rumor site. Are you totally proud of yourself that you were the first to point that Screamscape has not been totally accurate in the past. Everyone always feels the need to state this. Ok whatever Mr Obvious. It's a rumor!

Months ago they came out and stated that the Dwarf Coaster was mostly going to be an outside affair. Our insiders have only stated this:wave: recently.

Post Enough Rumors then eventually 1 will Hit Home :brick:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

I for one am always impressed when a 50/50 rumor comes to fruition myself....

kev24135

the rumor is true i work at epcot... the attraction will feature fireworks constantly goin off in an enclosed building, and at the finale of the attraction live pigs will fly out of mickey mouses butt. so please dont call screamscape liars when they are correct. ;)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
the rumor is true i work at epcot... the attraction will feature fireworks constantly goin off in an enclosed building, and at the finale of the attraction live pigs will fly out of mickey mouses butt. so please dont call screamscape liars when they are correct. ;)

Thanks so much!! At last Somebody speaks the truth :rolleyes:

aladdin2007

haha. don't worry....this "new attraction" which i believe is tied into the two pavilions getting a refurb...is going to be AMAZING!!!! disney fans are going to love it.

if ya dont mind me asking, how do a couple of refurbs have anything to do with a seperate new attraction? :shrug:

lebeau

No, you have shamed me. :cry:

I do feel kind of proud that I got you to spend your 4th post on this site flaming me. :sohappy:

I haven't read the Screamscape coverage of the Dwarf Coaster you're referring to, but I'm guessing it went something like this:

"The Dwarf Coaster will be mostly in doors. Or, it could be mostly out doors depending on which plan they use."

And then, after our insiders verifed it would be mostly outdoors, the article was edited to read that it would definitely be mostly outdoors.

Screamscape, sheesh! :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom