scrapbook challenge mar 7-13

mouselvrmom

love your pooh page, Coree! It turned out so nicely! I love how you rounded the corners and also the mat, it turned out really cool! :)

Yay for another page done!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
great job everyone!
coree- i love the photo you chose as your single! that one out of all 5 really should stand out and it does.
minnie-i love the colors you chose for this page. and to echo everyone else's thoughts, your idea to break the single photo into 4 was brilliant. just goes to show how everyone can interpret things their own way. nice job.
eagles-your pooh page really says holidays to me. love it. your layout choice works great for those subtley (spelling??) different poses of the same shot.

here's my effort. my pooh and friends pictures from my recent trip didn't turn out very well and i have been wanting to do a page on my pets, but couldn't decide on a layout, so this was the perfect challenge for me to finally do it. Its hard to see but the brown and white dog on the left of the photo strip is our dog Cheyenne and the black and white one on the right side is Ernie. The beagle in the single picture is our dearly departed Emily. I felt she should have the honor of having the single spot.

S6301604.jpg

GrumpysGal

WOW! You all have REALLY outdone yourselves! THEY ARE SOOOOO FANTASTIC!!! I wish I could participate in these. I am DYING to scrapbook again. I recently purchased my first home and we're still saving up to purchase a desk for my little "craft corner" upstairs. I am so anxious to get organized and to begin scrapping!!! ahhh.

BTW, I really love the idea of having a "layout template" criteria in these challenges. It's amazing to see how creative everyone is, even having this criteria. So much fun! yay!

eagles

Original Poster
amber..that is a really nice page. loved the colors and i like the circle right on ths photo. those are very pretty dogs.

erika...i hope you get that desk soon, and can join us soon!

thanks everyone for all the compliments on this weeks, (well for all the weeks)

Coree

Amber, your page is great! There are so many things about it I love, but the little details are terrific--the letters on the photos for their names, the double circle for the journaling block, the circle around the dogs . . . nice work!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
thanks for all of the nice comments! i didn't plan on putting the circle around the dogs but the pic was taken from so far away and i wanted to draw the attention away from the part of the shed that you can see in the pic. but i like how it turned out! thanks again!

mouselvrmom

Here's my pages for this week. I'm so happy that I actually got them done with time to spare! :sohappy: I didn't quite have enough pics to do them exactly like the challenge, and because they were bigger, I didn't really have room for a title, but these are part of many pics that I have from the Plaza Inn, so I'm ok with the no title, I'll have one on my first pages from there.

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

stephdanielle

Everyone has done such nice pages, I'm so impressed! You all have such nice papers, I can never find many really good patterned paper.
Definitely is giving me the push to get going on some more pages...I've been slacking lately on posting any layouts let alone getting any done for challenges! I'll have to post some later :)

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
very nice pages, Jenn! I especially like the stripes down the side in the different papers. I think your layout works really well and is similar to the model, but your own take on it. great job!

WDWFigment

Here's my pages for this week. I'm so happy that I actually got them done with time to spare! :sohappy: I didn't quite have enough pics to do them exactly like the challenge, and because they were bigger, I didn't really have room for a title, but these are part of many pics that I have from the Plaza Inn, so I'm ok with the no title, I'll have one on my first pages from there.

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

Great layouts! I like the backgrounds. Are those pirate hats on Pooh and Tigger, or Christmas hats...(I know the two aren't similar, but I can't tell what type of hats they are).

mouselvrmom

Thanks, amber! I did my best to try to make my pics fit into the model. :)

Pirate hats, figment? Why on earth would they be wearing pirate hats? :eek: I'm just kidding. :lol: They are christmas hats, although their get up is a little hard to tell. I told you I got robbed with the disneyland christmas outfits compared to the wdw christmas outfits! :lol:

WDWFigment

Thanks, amber! I did my best to try to make my pics fit into the model. :)

Pirate hats, figment? Why on earth would they be wearing pirate hats? :eek: I'm just kidding. :lol: They are christmas hats, although their get up is a little hard to tell. I told you I got robbed with the disneyland christmas outfits compared to the wdw christmas outfits! :lol:

See, I figured they were Christmas hats because you went to DL for Christmas, but I also thought there was an outside chance you went to a Pirate and Princess Party this year (on a secret trip or something, I don't know why I thought that :lookaroun), and maybe they had new "hats" for that. At least your Pooh character meal had characters with seasonal attire. Crystal Palace Pooh didn't have anything special. Although the topiaries had scarves...

Coree

Cool layouts, Jenn. I really like that you got creative and made the layout work with what you had. I also really like the jewels you added!

mouselvrmom

See, I figured they were Christmas hats because you went to DL for Christmas, but I also thought there was an outside chance you went to a Pirate and Princess Party this year (on a secret trip or something, I don't know why I thought that :lookaroun), and maybe they had new "hats" for that. At least your Pooh character meal had characters with seasonal attire. Crystal Palace Pooh didn't have anything special. Although the topiaries had scarves...

Those would be some sad pirates and princess costumes! :lol: It seemed like everywhere we turned characters had on the same christmas sweaters and hats, even at the character meals. Well, at least at the plaza inn. It was kind of nice, but I still would have liked the better costumes. :)

Thanks, Coree and Tammy. :)

eagles

Original Poster
love your page also. i really like how you made the basic layout into your own.

you brought it home dawg! (said in my best randy jackson voice) lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom