scrapbook challenge mar 7-13

minnie2000

Great layouts Eagles!

I like this challenge where the layout is already decided, because that is what I find the hardest part. I am not sure if I will have time to do this challenge as we are going on holiday tomorrow. If I finish the packing in time, I will have a go!

Coree

Those look terrific. They also make me feel a little less stressed about my page. I was wondering how I was going to make my photos work in that strip if I had to cut them to that size. Now I see they just need to be a strip of photos and don't necessarily have to be the small size. Yay!

Anyway, I really like both of those pages. I especially like the colors on the Pooh one.

Disneyfalcon

Those are great eagles!! The colors look so good, and the chipboard really adds something!! I really like the digi/traditional combo!

eagles

Original Poster
thank you everyone.

the word pooh and piglet are chipboard.
the pooh page is digital, so the song is just text added.

i did not change the layout, i stayed with what the challenge was. however i did not make the strip short. so coree you are so good to go with what ever size you use.

remember the challenge was to use the layout in any way you want to , flip it, reverse it, turn it upside down. what ever.

minnie2000

poohandfriends-1.jpg

(Changed it a bit)

Disneyfalcon

Minnie that's wonderful!! Great idea to use 4 pictures as your large picture! I love the lettering and the flowers, it all looks great!!

WDWFigment

challenge page, digital with some chip board added

pooh-1.jpg

companion page, traditional
piglet-1.jpg

I love the Pooh page! Are those pictures from this Christmas? I don't remember him having the hat (just the scarf) this year, although he could have had both... He sure wasn't dressed up at Crystal Palace, though :(

I'll echo what the others said about the pictures of the topiary. I might just copy that idea for my Crystal Palace layout...that is, if I took pictures of them all. Sometimes I just take a picture of one or two sides since I know I won't use four pictures--but combining them as one is a great idea!

WDWFigment

funny funny figment!

ok to clarify, if you do not have pooh and friends photos, use ANY stuffed animals you have around, and if you don't have ANY stuffed animals,

please use your REAL life pets, dogs, cats, horses, donkeys lol.

this weeks challenge is NOT for the zoo or safari type photos.

so figment are you going to post a layout for this challenge? hmmmm
(you know i am just harrassing you since you called me out on the requirements lol)

its all good though, all good!

(I didn't see this earlier, I wasn't ignoring it)

Hey, I just thought maybe you were trying to whittle away some of the competition in these challenges by sending them to go play with bears and the like ;)

I won't be posting a layout in this one, or probably any of the upcoming ones because I'm in a rush trying to get my photobook done. I really don't know if I would be good at this, anyway. My layouts are a product of my eclectic mind. I just throw all the pictures I want to use on top of whatever background I decided upon, then I organize them based on how I think they would "flow" best. Having these constraints ahead of time might throw me off!

But then again, that's the difference between being a digital image manipulator and a scrapbooker! ;)

mouselvrmom

eagles, your pages are great! I like both your digital and traditional one! :)

minnie, you page is great as well. I like your idea of combining the four topiaries!

You both used wonderful colors for you pictures! :)

minnie2000

Thanks for your comments everyone!

I took lots of pictures in the Crystal Palace. I even took photos of the picture tiles in the ladies' restroom :lookaroun luckily no-one was in there at the time!

WDWFigment

Thanks for your comments everyone!

I took lots of pictures in the Crystal Palace. I even took photos of the picture tiles in the ladies' restroom :lookaroun luckily no-one was in there at the time!

Did you by chance take a picture from inside the restaurant up into the dome ceiling? I have one, but it's not high enough resolution. I'm desperately trying to think of a background for my CP page, and this is all I can come up with...

If not...how do the tiles look...perhaps you could email that picture to me? :lookaroun (tom.bricker@gmail.com) Do you have other pictures that are potential 'background material' from CP?

Thanks!

eagles

Original Poster
poohandfriends-1.jpg

(Changed it a bit)

wow, i really love it. and turning the one photo section into 4 was a great idea! love the stitching all around as a border. i was debating on adding stitching as a requirement, but wasn't sure if i could do it with traditional, i am not a sewer, and wasn't sure if i had stitching for digital. (turns out i do have some). anyway, i really like your page a lot. great job!

eagles

Original Poster
(I didn't see this earlier, I wasn't ignoring it)

Hey, I just thought maybe you were trying to whittle away some of the competition in these challenges by sending them to go play with bears and the like ;)

I won't be posting a layout in this one, or probably any of the upcoming ones because I'm in a rush trying to get my photobook done. I really don't know if I would be good at this, anyway. My layouts are a product of my eclectic mind. I just throw all the pictures I want to use on top of whatever background I decided upon, then I organize them based on how I think they would "flow" best. Having these constraints ahead of time might throw me off!

But then again, that's the difference between being a digital image manipulator and a scrapbooker! ;)

yes the pooh and friends are from this past december. i think these were taken at animal kingdom.

and as far as whittling away the others, well now that is a thought if this were a real contest. lol

Coree

I loved having the layout already kind of in place for this challenge. That cuts out a lot of my planning time right there. Yay!

DSC02410.jpg

minnie2000

Great layout Coree! I like the colours, and the way you cut out the 4 character faces!

I have that paper too. I bought it in Mouse memories, but I'm afraid to use it - I don't want to spoil it and waste it!

eagles

Original Poster
I loved having the layout already kind of in place for this challenge. That cuts out a lot of my planning time right there. Yay!

DSC02410.jpg

coree i love it. i too like the rounded corners.

however, i think you are mising a pic, huh? you know THE STAND! :ROFLOL:

Coree

however, i think you are mising a pic, huh? you know THE STAND! :ROFLOL:

:ROFLOL: That pic is from our most recent trip. This page is from Anna's first trip. Don't you worry, that pic will be on the page when I get to it. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom