scrapbook challenge mar 7-13

eagles

Original Poster
this week we will follow with the photo contest.

Pooh and friends. if you do not have these, use your stuffed animals, if you do not have these use you real life critters.

that is the theme.

now for the requirements, i am going to go a slightly different route this week.

i am going to post a layout. that will be your challenge. you can alter the layout any way you want, you can turn it, flip it, reverse it. BUT it must resemble the layout.

there will be a title, journaling, 5 spots for photos (not saying you must use all 5 for photos.

layout.jpg

so there you have it. good luck and as always HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

eagles

Original Poster
Love the layout idea. Simplicity like that is definitely my style. If only I had time to make a page... :brick:

that's me, simple! :ROFLOL:

well i am done with it already. since i had the layout on the screen, i started adding my pics. lol then i just finished it up and printed it. i did add some chip board to it. i won't post it yet though.

digital is so much quicker than traditional!!!!!!!!!!!! stop bringing me back to the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mouselvrmom

Didn't you know that once you cross over into the dark side you never can go back?! MOOAAHAHHAHHAHH

That was my best evil laugh. :eek::ROFLOL:

k.hunter30

I feel I'm the only one who is clueless when it comes to digital scrapping--and I use PhotoShop and InDesign almost every day for work purposes. :rolleyes:
I guess I'll stick to the original. I kinda like being crafty with my hands.

Disneyfalcon

I'm close to clueless. I did some digital hybrid classes once and I loved the pages. But that's all the digital I've done! I'm not interested in it until I get a 12x12 printer. Even then my pages will still probably be hybrid.

mouselvrmom

I feel I'm the only one who is clueless when it comes to digital scrapping--and I use PhotoShop and InDesign almost every day for work purposes. :rolleyes:
I guess I'll stick to the original. I kinda like being crafty with my hands.

Don't feel bad, kat, you are not alone! :)

They start talking all technical and I read it because I must read everything in this forum, but my eyes get all glazed over and I'm not getting any of it. :lol:

eagles

Original Poster
my companion page is my printed photos, then traditional. i almost did the same thing with piglet and then print that one also.

but i broke out some paper for this one. hehehe

WDWFigment

if you do not have these use you real life critters.

I hope no one has these real life critters (much less uses them). A tiger, bear, owl, donkey, etc. might be friendly in cartoon form, but the real incarnations have a lot more...bite! :animwink:

eagles

Original Poster
funny funny figment!

ok to clarify, if you do not have pooh and friends photos, use ANY stuffed animals you have around, and if you don't have ANY stuffed animals,

please use your REAL life pets, dogs, cats, horses, donkeys lol.

this weeks challenge is NOT for the zoo or safari type photos.

so figment are you going to post a layout for this challenge? hmmmm
(you know i am just harrassing you since you called me out on the requirements lol)

its all good though, all good!

eagles

Original Poster
hmmm, photo bucket changed a little this morning, and it will not let me resize, so i will post after i figure out how to resize.

k.hunter30

Oh, I just LOVE those pages eagles! :sohappy: Very well done. Are the headings chipboard? What did you use for the "Winnie the Pooh" song text?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom